Graph Missing..?

When I used to log into Trezor Suite, it always showed the Coin Value Graph, however now when I log in, it just shows an error: “Could not retrieve data - Retry” Doesn’t matter what I do, it will not show anymore…? Any ideas…?

1 Like

Hi @topcat888,

First, try resetting the Trezor Suite. You can reset Trezor Suite in “Settings” (gearwheel symbol in the top right part of Trezor Suite). Navigate to the “Application” tab and select “Reset app”.

If it doesn’t help, please try to uninstall your Trezor Suite desktop application, download the latest installation file from this source https://trezor.io/trezor-suite and install it again.

May I also ask you if the graph is displayed correctly in the web version of Trezor Suite? The web version can be found at Trezor Suite

Please note that you need Trezor Bridge installed on your computer for the web version. You can download it from this source: Trezor Suite
(use supported browsers for the web version of Trezor Suite - Chrome and Firefox)

Hi same issues here. It worked fine before i think it started acting up after the last iOS update. Resetting does not help! Desktop app on Windows 11 works fine without problems its just the iOS App. I even deleted the wallet and recovered it. Still not working.