Exchange errors

Hi,

I’m trying to exchange crypto from DOGE to USDC, using the Trade function in Trezor Suite, but I’m receiving an error message. Trezor Suite and Firmware are updated to the latest versions. I’m using a Trezor model T.

EDIT: This error arrives during the signing process, after I’ve confirmed everything on my Trezor device.

I will add that this is the first time I’ve tried the Trade function in Trezor suite. Earlier I’ve used external exchange sites through Metamask, but mainly I’ve HODLed crypto.

I’d appreciate some hints of how to fix this. Maybe it’s a setting in Trezor Suite I’ve missed?

Thanks for your help!

Edit: corrected spelling errors.

Anyone who can help?

I don’t understand why Trezor Suite says it’s a malformed protocol format, when the coin is supported. The message must come from Changelly then, I guess. So I need to select an exchange which supports the Dogecoin. Any suggestions?

Now I even get errors when trying a vanilla swap from Ethereum to Bitcoin… :tired_face:

These errors come immediately after I press the green Confirm on Trezor & send button.

This issue was fixed in the end by uninstalling Trezor Suite and reinstalling it. Exchange/swap and Discovery of assets both works flawlessly now.
Thank you to Trezor support for all help!

See also this related topic:
Discovery errors - Suite issues / Trezor isn’t connecting - Trezor Forum