Exchange crypto with Trezor

Trezor support can only provide basic information about the process, how things work, and what can be expected. Whenever there is a problem with a certain order or a transaction, contact the customer support team of the partner first. Always provide an order ID which you can find in the coin’s account where the exchange takes place. When you click on Buy, Sell or Trade button, you will find your completed, pending or failed orders with their IDs.

I’ve made a trade from my Trezor T for BTG==>USDT. It shows “pending on Changelly”.

Questions:

1. how long does it usually take for such a transaction to complete?
  2. is there a chance that such transactions do not get fulfilled?
    if so, what will happen?
2 Likes

I converted 8.25 eth into .5 btc as well and the transaction failed and is stuck pending! Looking for the same help as well please

Hi @Vonsoul,

This situation may happen when a lower fee (Gas price) was set.

You have the option to cancel the pending transaction in MetaMask. Information on how to do it can be found in this video: How to speed up or cancel ETH transaction with Trezor - YouTube

After you cancel the pending transaction, the ETH will be returned to your ETH address. You can then create another trade, make sure to set the Gas price high enough so the transaction can be confirmed in time.

You can use for example the following tool which tells you the estimated time for confirmation for a specific Gas price: https://etherscan.io/gastracker

Hi. Can anyone help me? I need to cancel a pending transaction.
Is this possible?

Hi @venton,

Information on how to cancel the pending ETH transaction can be found in this post.