ETH sent/received but not visible (Internal Transaction)

Hi @Davvvid,

see answers to your questions:

1. Is it possible that you used more accounts (ETH addresses) in the past that are not currently connected to MetaMask?

2. To see internal transactions you need to use blockchain explorer that supports them. For example, you can use Etherscan.io. In details of your ETH address, select “Internal Txns” tab and you will see all internal transactions received on this address

1. The funds are not lost, internal transactions are part of overall balance on the ETH address that was used to receive them. You can verify it on Etherscan (linked above)

Thanks for info. So I can be reasonably sure that the wallet balance contains those internal Txns? Those are small, luckily, so is quite hard to be sure about all the decimals.

1 Like

Hi @Davvvid,

if you see the transaction in “Internal Txns” tab and the transaction was successfully confirmed, you can be sure that funds sent via this transaction are contained in the overall balance of the ETH address you’re checking.

1 Like

Hello,

I have sent ETH from CB via Internal transaction 2 months ago, couldn’t see the transaciton in my TS but it was included in in the overall balance.

Now I have made a new transaction to the same wallet, neither I see the transaction in TS neither the balance updated. (on etherscan_io the balance is updated).

So now I have 2 internal transactions, both invisible in TS, one of them included in balance, one of them not. Is this normal?

Hello @lukas_v

Please check this Post it is the first from this thread it can help you understand better the way internal tx work and resolve your issue.

Good luck

so how can i manage the “internal transfer” funds? how can i move it back to the original wallet?

@ispino87 the answer is in the link/ I shared.

Reading it will help learn and educate yourself for future times.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

the question is, how am i able to move the internal transfer funds around ?

completely understand about not being able to see it, so the funds are stuck as internal until there’s an update to be able to manage/move the funds around?

@ispino87

Connect your Trezor to one of these applications to see and send your coins:

MetaMask (Apps:MetaMask - Trezor Wiki )
MyEtherWallet (Apps:MyEtherWallet - Trezor Wiki )
MyCrypto (Apps:MyCrypto - Trezor Wiki ).

All of these applications are compatible with the Trezor device.

I tried all of them and still no “internal transfers” that’s on the Etherscan not populating. The address are a match and correct. If they are not going to show in my Trezor Wallet (due to a pending possible update) then i would like to move the funds back to the original wallet it was transferred from. Any possible way to move them out of there ?

@rimaS thank for your reply. I have read this post before I wrote my comment here. I understand the issue with internal transactions. What I don’t understand is why first IT is added in the total balance in my TS and the second one not. This seems like a bug to me.

so if I were to send my max all ETH funds from Trezor to for example “Coinbase Pro”, it will also send what’s in the “internal transfer” (EtherScan)? my point of all this and in question “how can I move and manage the internal transfer funds” the same post just shows that there’s no update or use of other wallets like Metamask that doesn’t even show.

Hi @ispino87,

as mentioned above, these funds are part of your overall balance. If you send max ETH balance out of your current wallet, internal transactions are included in this amount then.

2 Likes

you are the MVP. thank you

What if one internal transaction got included in overall balance and the other not. Please check my posts above.

I have same problem. Connected to MEW and used same ETH blockchain address. MEW recognizes my other ETH but NOT the ETH sent via internal transaction to the same ETH blockchain address. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hey all,
soon, internal transactions will be recognized in Trezor Suite. If all goes well you can expect this to happen early next year.

1 Like

I have the same problem and tried with etherscan and metamask, still cannot see my ETH.
They are not in the overall balance as well.
on bscscan I can see the transactions.
How can I see them??? Please help.

there is no internal transaction tab