My Etherum Wallet in Trezor didn't received the coins

Thanks for the answer MichalZ.

Ok I understand that. But what happens with the coins or tokens in those “internal” transactions. They just dissapear? Or if I use the apps you mention before with my Trezor I would be able to see it?

Hi @Nicowm ,

yes, you just need a different application to see coins tokens. Since Trezor Suite cannot show them at the moment because of different backend. This might be available in the future.

OK that sounded…ye ha.

OK so in basic English now can you repeat that answer?
So when you transfer Eth to your Trezor it just won’t show up on the account and just says no Eth transactions.

Because I sent my Eth to trezor and I can’t see any transaction at all?

Without the technical space age jargin what exactly are you saying for the dumb and stupid like me?

Hi @Dunner

yes, the ETH in is in your Trezor but you cannot see it because this type of transaction is not supported in our SW.

Connect your Trezor to Metamas for example following this manual and you will see it:
(Apps:MetaMask - Trezor Wiki)

Otherwise you can ask the exchange from where you sent ETH if they can send normal transactions.

Hey thanks for the reply.

OK now this isn’t as dangerous to use as Trezor?
May I also add, Trezor has a huge massive design flaw…it does not notify the user upon transaction to an account that if you send BTC to BTC Cash on Trezor its gone forever.
This is a huge huge huge flaw and why it hasn’t smashed Trezor to burnt sunder is beyond me.
Trezor also has Eth and Eth classic another unbelievably dangerous design flaw…Eth Classic and Eth…hardly a differentiating title.
So because of Trezor we have dones of crypto forever vanishing.
And don’t forget thats diminshing the value of crypto.
Very unhappy with Trezor and I hope watchdog clamps down on Trezor brick hard.

Not that I done that but Trezor and the geeks running it like most geeks…super smart but super stupid when it comes to basic common sense.

Also the meta won’t let me import wallet upon register.

This is way too complicated.
Even the technical jargon.
I have a feeling if I use this I’m going to lose my bitcoin.

Yep not showing up.
Great now I have to go try and get a lawsuit going for damages.
Thanks, Trezor!

Hi @Dunner

this is not an issue of Trezor . This can happen in any wallet you use because developers decide to use same address formats for new coins.

So if your issue is that you sent wrong coins to wrong address, then open the support ticket and we will help you in more detail: https://trezor.io/support/technical/

If you have the same issue as the original question in this topic, with ETH not showing up, follow the Metamask manual again carefully to see your transaction.

I gained access to Ethereum to Meta Mask.
I tried sending a small amount of Ethereum but address failed?
What is the steps and process to send Ethereum from Metamask to Trezor?
And will the Ethereum show up on my trezor suite?
Any info would be a great help.

I have the same issue - it is an internal transaction and it does not appear in MEW or METAMASK. How do we see the transaction appear in the balance and turn it into a “normal” transaction?

@neilm30 your post has already been answered in different thread, please avoid cross-posting.
Thank you.

Sorry for the long delay I was booted from the club house here.

I have a post that I will send you with a step by step.

Hi Dunner,

Thanks for the instructions. Appreciate the effort. I followed them and they worked great. I can see my Eth inside https://www.myetherwallet.com/ however, when I go into my Trezor Account to receive the ETH, I copy that code, then place it into Send on myetherwallet and I get Forbidden key path error. That happen to you? Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Swankos try setting your safety checks to prompt:

It can be done in the device settings (bottom part of the picture below):

I have a similar issue and have shared more details here Etherum Wallet in Trezor didn’t received the transaction

I would appreciate your help.

Hi Paul,

The thread and post you’re referring to was answered by Community Support. This thread is about the same issue you had, namely Internal Transaction. See Post 2 for solution.

Did you have any additional questions which was not answered?

Note: If there’s an Internal Transaction showing, there should also be a Transaction ID (TxID) showing the real transfer of coins. Try to find that TxID, but be aware that posting it here in public have privacy issues and should be avoided, if possible.

Note: Check that you used the Ethereum network when you issued the transfer. Other Networks may be cheaper to use, but then the ETH may not arrive in your wallet or be returned. Since you used CoinBase to send the ETH then this shouldn’t be a problem unless you changed the suggested network manually.

To see Internal Transactions, use any of the 3rd party wallets MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, or MyCrypto.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: ETH sent/received but not visible (Internal Transaction)

I just this happen to me this weekend. Sent ETH from CoinBase to my Trezor. All transactions match but no funds received.

No none at all. My ETH went straight up on display in my wallet. Pardon the delay I was banned for calling the trezor staff geeks. Anyway I hope its fine, my trezor wont connect so another issue with trezor. I think I’m gonna change my storage to another brand.