There’s still the same error after every update of Trezor suite – “Trezor is connected in a wrong state” or something like that. I’ve reported this before through the Feedback & Bug report routine in Trezor suite. I’d advise you to clear the cache after update, so that the user must enter PIN again. Yes, I know we can just press “Use Trezor here” (or similar text), but users are confused by this error.
The process is like this, as far as I remember:
- Connect Trezor device to USB cable
- Wait for the connected beep from Windows
- Launch Trezor suite
- Enter PIN on device
- Trezor suite says there’s an update and I click Update button
- The download and install is performed
- Trezor suite is restarted.
- Error “Trezor is connected in a wrong state. (Use Trezor here button)”
Also, why aren’t bug reports sent through Trezor suite fixed? Things I submitted a year ago are still not fixed. Even small things that’d take very little time to fix. And since there’s no copy of the report sent to my email I have a hard time remembering what I submitted, so I have problems following up my reports. You’re not making it easy to report bugs.