Does this look like a tampered hologram seal?

i recently bought a trezor one. though everything else seems perfect, one of the hologram looks suspicious. does this looked like a tampered one?

1 Like

Hi @william.1,

it does not look suspicious from the photo you provided. Anyway, please check if your Trezor Model One meets all security checks as mentioned at https://trezor.io/learn/a/authenticate-model-one

Especially “Additional security checks”.

Also, can you confirm that you purchased your Trezor device from our official e-shop or from an official reseller? If so and if your Trezor meets the security checks you do not need to worry about the authenticity of your device.

1 Like

it looks a little bit different than the other one (as there are two hologram seals, one on top, one on bottom). this one, has little black spots. I’ll take another picture as soon as i get back home.

1 Like

this is the other hologram seal

1 Like

thank you for sending another photo. As mentioned in the previous post, it does not look suspicious. Have you checked that your Trezor meets all the security checks (especially “Additional security checks”) from the link I provided in the previous post?

Also, can you confirm that you purchased your Trezor device from our official e-shop or from an official reseller? If so and if your Trezor meets the security checks, there is no need to worry, your Trezor is genuine.

1 Like