Does NuFi wallet support the Trezor Safe 3?

NuFi has documentation on adding a Trezor, but keeps referring to the Model T. Does this mean that’s the only Trezor device they support or is there documentation not generic enough?

1 Like

More specifically, does the Trezor Safe 3 support the Solana blockchain in NuFi Wallet?

1 Like

Yes, Nufi supports Safe 3.

1 Like

Hello Forgi,
are you absolutely sure about that?
Because I am trying to connect my Safe 3 with NuFi and it’s stuck on “waiting for handshake” for more than 5 minutes.
Also, when the site mentions that it supports One and T but does not mention anything about Safe 3.

And if It does support Safe 3, do you maybe know any way to get past the handshake?
My device is set-up, I have the Suite program closed and my Trezor is connected and unlocked.

Thank you in advance.

Dear @S1CkDuD3,

I can confirm that NuFi wallet supports Trezor Safe 3.

Make sure you have Trezor Bridge installed on your computer. You can download it at Trezor Suite. And use supported browsers - Chrome or Firefox

1 Like

Hello radekP,

Thank you very much for trying to help me.

I hope it does. I made sure my hardware and bridge are up-to-date and running and tried again, but same thing happens.

I am still stuck on the “handshake”. I am using the latest version of Firefox, I am not using nufi’s browser extension.
Do you maybe have other ideas I can maybe try out?

Thank you in advance.

Following up on this, I tried with Chrome and it worked.
Then I tried connecting through Firefox again but with “troubleshoot mode” enabled, just in case a plugin is in fault, but the same thing happened.
So in conclusing, it seems to be a problem with nufi wallet and Firefox, I have no idea if there is a way to fix it.

1 Like

Great to hear it works in Chrome browser. I just tested it and the Trezor is recognized in the latest version of Firefox browser. Please, try to reinstall the Firefox and also try if the Trezor is recognized in the private window.

1 Like