Delivery says it arrived, but package not here

Hi,
I ordered a couple trezors. When checking the tracking number it says the package has been delivered to my mailbox by UPS. I checked the mailbox and there is nothing there. What can I do about this? I am only staying at this location for 1 more week, can I get a refund if the product doesn’t arrive on time?

Could you please open the ticket using following form Trezor Hardware Wallet (Official) | The original and most secure hardware wallet. and get back to me here with ticket ID ?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, do you know if the parcel is shipped by UPS, at customs or opens somewhere?
Thank you!

Hi, it can happen in some countries that customs will try to open the package.

Hi I order Trezor but I have not received. here is my tracking here is your tracking information: RR953409499CZ
It is showing product was return but I went to post office and they could not find any things. I opened Ticket with support Ticket ID: 183869. Will you resend the wallet to me or I will get refund .I don’t really want refund as I want my wallet ,Please give me any solution

Hi @liverich,

please wait for a reply to your open ticket, our agents will get to it shortly and resolve your issue.