Cardano (ADA) in Trezor Suite - How it works?

I noticed that my Cardano wallet in Trezor Suite works differently from other Cardano wallets like Yoroi or AdaLite. Is there an article on how this wallet works?

Apparently I can’t review the 2 ADA fee for delegating my Cardano, I can’t choose a pool for delegation and the entire balance deposited in my wallet automatically goes into Stake, is that right?

1 Like

Hi, yes, all these things are correct, they will be taken into consideration in the future.

You can use other wallets like adalite paired with Trezor if you need advanced functions.

2 Likes

Heii @nicolasmaia

Alsko you can check this link as it may help you:

Cardano on trezor

Can we clarify this?

If I have 100 ADA in my main wallet on Trezor and 10 ADA unclaimed on the Staking tab, does that mean my current staked value is 110 ADA (i.e. it compounds)?

Hei @jacob

Yes you are delegating the address not the amount.

New coins received from wallets or from staking are automatically staked.

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks @rimaS! Will those be reflected in my wallet balance automatically? Or do I need to “Withdraw” them from the staking tab?

What does “Withdraw” do? If my address is delegated and not the funds, then why “Withdraw” them?

@jacob

I am not an expert, but from what I understand is that, lets say, your rewards are only realized when withdraw the rewards.

The total balance of the staked address will be your inicial amount + your earn wich is in a, lets say, subaddress or a earn address

You will always have to withdraw your earnings to use them.

Check and read carefully

Also:Ada staking faqs

These are links I look up and research (i am not affiliated)

Please do your own reasearch

Hope I made some sense.

2 Likes

Also, this new video that is related to this topic just came out:

1 Like

Hi so when we stake with trezor suit which pool are we staking with and where can i find the stake address?

Hi @soundman57,

you are staking with Trezor pool if you use “Staking” feature in Trezor Suite. b2817f8c6ecf0e9ce1b5b9ab79a95f63df31b623934d2d3783e9bdbf - Cardanoscan

Your stake address can be found under the “Staking” tab: