Can't See Dollar Value Displayed For ERC-20 Tokens Inside ETH Wallet

I’m aware that ERC 20 tokens don’t add up in the mother value, but if I follow the path “Accounts > Ethereum > Tokens” I should be able to see the dollar value displayed to the right of my token’s quantity. But I don’t see the dollar value displayed there like I see other people have when I watch tutorials.

I can’t see anywhere to attach my screenshot here but I’ll try attaching it as soon as I send the thread.

1 Like

Hi @DBK,

I can confirm that you should be able to see the fiat value in the “Tokens” tab. We are aware that fiat values for ERC20 tokens are not currently displayed in Trezor Suite for some users. Our developers are working on solving this issue. You can find information about this bug at FIAT Value of ETH tokens is not showing · Issue #9163 · trezor/trezor-suite · GitHub

Right now, the only option is to count the fiat value of the ERC20 manually. You can use for example https://coinmarketcap.com/ for getting the latest fiat value rate.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, I believe this issue will be solved as soon as possible.

I have transferred a couple of ERC20 token into my Trezor and can see the tokens that I have (within Eth) as well as the number of each of the tokens, but I cant see the fiat ($) value of each token and it doesn’t consolidate back onto my total portfolio value. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Heiii @FranLiz_2

In Trezor suite application settings do you have the fiat currency toggled on?

Same for me, some versions ago the price of ETH tokens was displayed in Portfolio in the Dashboard, now not. I don’t change the settings, Fiat currency = USD. Tokens: USDT/USDC.

might be some temporary glitch if fiat currency isn’t toggled on

please, see the answer in the post above: Can't See Dollar Value Displayed For ERC-20 Tokens Inside ETH Wallet - #2 by radekP

im having the same issue… any update on this??

Hi @GMS,

our developers are still working on fixing this issue.

I’m using Suite version 23.12.3 and still cannot see the fiat value of my ERC20 token

is there any update as to how i can see FIAT value of ERC20 tokens?

What the hell is this!? Big company can’t sort out this “bug” with reports on it going back to August?

Makes me feel nervous about using Trezor. If this is how long it is taking to fix a bug, and one we are aware of what about the security bugs that we will never know about till one is exploited. I expect action to be taken faster then this for a company who is our line of defense between our money and hackers

Hugely disappointed this is still present. I downloaded the suite today on a brand new usb stick and still the issue present.

Hi there,
same issue here. got the model T recently and no token value under ERC-20. Please can you advise when this will be resolved ?

Hi Radek,
when this will be fixed ? I have the same issue as no ERC-20 tokens are showing their value only the amount of tokens.
thank you

Hi all, the fix has just been released today in new Suite version, please update your Suite.

I have not any update in my Trezor Suite, what update do you mean? I still have this problem.

Go to Settings/Application/Check for updates.

“no updates avaible”

This is the latest version, you can download manually v24.1.2

https://trezor.io/trezor-suite

Ok i just updated it, but the ERC-20 token value doesn’t show in the Portfolio total value

1 Like