Can't see accounts on Trezor Suite Desktop

Hi,
I’ve got the following problem that I don’t know if it’s a device problem (Trezor Model T) or a Trezor Suite desktop version (Mac M1) problem. The device is detected but it simply doesn’t show anything on the Dashboard and remains “loading” indefinitely on the Accounts screen. The strange thing is that if I use the web version of Trezor Suite, I can see my cryptos normally. Can someone please help me?

Hi @sergei_cl,

the issue is caused by the Trezor Suite desktop app then. First, I would like to ask you to try resetting the Trezor Suite. You can reset Trezor Suite in “Settings” (gearwheel symbol in the top right part of Trezor Suite). Navigate to the “Application” tab and select “Reset app”.

If it doesn’t help, please try to uninstall your Trezor Suite desktop application, download the latest installation file from this source https://trezor.io/trezor-suite and install it again.

1 Like

Thanks @radekP !! It solves my problem. Just a doubt now: is it normal to see my accounts like this?

Yes, it is normal. It means that you have enabled and have funds in the BTC Legacy SegWit account (addresses start with “3”). The SegWit account (addresses start with “bc1q”) you see on top is enabled by default, that is why it is displayed there.

1 Like

Crystal clear !
Thanks a lot !! :pray:

1 Like