Cannot reach my passphrased hidden wallet after switching to a new operating system

Yesterday, I got into my hidden wallet by typing in my passphrase using the Trezor Suite desktop app on my Linux computer successfully and I saw my balance. I needed to do this because I was installing a new OS. But when I installed the Trezor Suite app on my Windows OS later, I couldn’t access my hidden wallet with the same passphrase. I could still get into the regular wallet with my PIN, but then it kept telling me the hidden wallet I wanted was empty. I’m sure I’m using the right passphrase because I had just used it an hour ago, and I have it written down. Can anyone help me figure this out because there are a lot of money on it. :frowning:

does the standard wallet have the same ETH address in it on the windows OS as it did before on the Linux OS ?

if so that would mean that the seeds are the same in both cases.
this isn’t a derivation path difference or something like that is it?

Have you tried using a 3rd party wallet?

1 Like

Make sure you enable the coins you are using in Suite settings. This setting is not part of your Trezor! (i.e., it doesn’t know which coins are on it)
On a fresh Suite install, only Bitcoin is enabled. If you have no bitcoin, your wallet reads as empty.

1 Like

@matejcik MAAAAAAN THAT WAS IT!!! :rofl: :partying_face:
I had to enable the Ethereum. Please tell my your address so I can send you a package of beers. :beers:
@doge thank you for your reply, but as matejic said, I didn’t enabled the ethereum in my wallet settings.
Many many thanks! You are a lifesaver.

1 Like