BTC sale to Banxa using Invity hanging

Tried to sell BTC to Banxa (a bank in the Netherlands).
Process will not complete and hangs at screen that says

" Waiting for Banxa’s address

Please allow them a moment to generate the address where you’ll send your crypto."

Been hung up for more than 24 hours. Cannot find any support at Invity web site or at Trezor.
Cannot cancel transaction.

Hi, if you are waiting for the address then you have not made the transaction yet, so just quit the browser (or Suite) and start over.

are you using Invity website or Suite? Make sure everything is updated.

Or open a ticket here: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/ or there is help widget on invity.io in the bottom corner.

I am using the Suite. The exchange says it is powered by Invity.

so you did not make any transaction yet, correct? Try to use web versions here: Trezor Suite

Correct. Transaction is listed as “Pending”. I have uninstalled and re-installed Trezor Suite on my computer. No change.

Web version shows that the BTC are already gone from my wallet, but I have not received the proceeds. Also there is no record of the sale using that method.

Catastrophe!

Please, send me the transaction ID. Both BTC transactions and any ID from Banxa. You can send it to ticket you opened or here in the DM.

Also, you are talking about “sale”, but Sell feature is only available via BTCdirect, not Banxa, so you are either buying or exchanging for other crypto.

Trans. ID:
e85b6943d013b864dca3d3402f6fa7eb

Trezor Suite partial screen capture showing SELL tab

This is all Trezor Suite shows for Banxa’

The situation self-corrected when Banxa rejected the transaction.

1 Like