BTC not in my wallet

Hi,

I have recently shared a BTC address with a company to receive BTC in my Trezor wallet. The transaction has been made but the BTC is not in my wallet and my Trezor wallet has the option to create a fresh address but I have not selected this and the BTC address I had copied is not on the application anymore. Kindly advice.

Best Wishes,

Yoruba.Coins

If the btc address you copied to the company is not in the wallet, check to see if the address starts with the same? All 3 or all bc1?
If the addresses start with the same, then most likely the wrong wallet is entered.
If the addresses start differently, maybe it’s accounts with different btc protocols in the same wallet.
If it has not been resolved, it is recommended to post pictures, and the address can be coded. Because your description is vague, it is impossible to pinpoint the cause.

Thank you for your reply @BtcLtc. My issue has been resolved as there was just a time delay (approx. 24hrs) for the transaction to come through.

Would you mind clearing up what you meant by this please: “check to see if the address starts with the same”, as I understood what you meant by “all 3 or all bc1”.

Best Wishes,

Yourba.Coins

btc can create different account types. You can see it in the trezor user manual. Different account types have different addresses at the beginning.