AVAX-C Token Support

I am having difficulty finding a way to store/receive/view the AVAX-C (Avalanche) Token with the Trezor Model T.

Yes, everything is up to date, computer, Trezor, and browser.

trezor.io/coins/#AVAX indicates that MyCrypto and MyEtherWallet support this.

I went to MyCrypto and essentially in the end it says “Error connecting to device. Forbidden key path”. Yes the Avalanche Network is set up in MetaMask.
The MyCrypto desktop app isn’t any help either.

When I go to MyEtherWallet V6 there is no option for the Avalanche Network, but in MyEtherWallet V5 there is. I did get that to work, I believe but isn’t V5 going away at some point? Doesn’t sound like a great idea for me to use V5 and it disappears in the future.

So, any ideas on how to receive AVAX C Chain Token on the Trezor Model T?

Hi @mvtr530 please make sure that you have the latest FW on your Trezor.

This has been fixed in the latest release:

Alternatively, you can also use MetaMask.

I do have the latest Firmware for my Trezor Model T. It is 2.4.3

Also, the same scenario happens for Fantom Opera. “Error connecting to device. Forbidden key path”

For Ethereum, I don’t get “Error connecting to device. Forbidden key path” but it just sits there stuck at Loading.

Please try disabling safety checks device settings in Trezor Suite.

Regarding the ‘stuck at loading’ issue: Please try clearing your browser’s cache.

Also, if you are using VPN, certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger etc.), or some cryptocurrency apps such as MetaMask, try disabling them. It is possible that some of these are clashing each other.

I have disabled safety checks. It did allow me to progress further. It prompted me to verify the path. “m/44’ /9005’ /0’ /0”
After clicking to Export multiple public keys, it just sits there at “Loading”

I have disabled Firewall/Anti-Virus. Cleared Cookies and Cache. Not using a VPN. Used incognito mode with Chrome. Allowed Pop-ups and Redirects.

You said this earlier.

Does that mean if I have the Custom RPC Networks already setup for Avalanche C Chain, Fantom Opera, and Binance Smart Chain and I have added the associated Custom Tokens for each of those Networks in MetaMask that is all I need?