[ANNOUNCEMENT] Scam email warning of a data breach is circulating!

Dear users,

A scam email warning of a data breach is circulating. Do not open any email originating from [email protected], it is a phishing domain.

Also, please keep in mind never to enter your recovery seeds anywhere unless the physical Trezor device instructs you to do so, and you confirm your choice on your Trezor.

Only trust the instructions on your Trezor device.

For the best security practices please refer also to our latest blog post:

My request to Trezor… Please use an email company with better security. Find someone who encrypts all of their customer data and has stricter protocols. Find the most secure one possible. Don’t outsource to just anyone because they are cheap and convenient. Pay for security and risk management.

1 Like

They have my email address and cell phone number also. They sent a phishing txt to my phone after receiving the phishing email, saying suspicious activity on my debit card, click link etc…

My debt card is fine. Phishing txt came from 1-707-920-5906

Maybe related or just by coincidence, I received an Smishing txt to my phone after receiving the phishing email, saying suspicious activity on my debit card, click the link etc…which i didnt. I blocked the #.

My debt card is fine. Smishing txt came from 1-707-920-5906

Hi @dec0der

Thanks for the feedback.

Although, the text that you have (according to your statement) received on your phone is definitely not related to the phishing e-mail since neither phone number nor credit/debit card details were part of the database (it is not required to subscribe to the newsletter).

So this is just a coincidence.