All backends are down

Because I was unable to log in before, I used recycled seeds to restore to other wallets and did not display the BTC and zec of the sub account Now that I can log in, I will log in again and display “All backups are down”. After restoring the factory settings, I will use the recycled seeds to restore and display:

Discovery error

Accounts were not loaded properly

Bitcoin: All backends are down

Zcash:All backends are down

Hi @snowtao9,

First, try resetting the Trezor Suite. You can reset Trezor Suite in “Settings” (gearwheel symbol in the top right part of Trezor Suite). Navigate to the “Application” tab and select “Reset app”.

If it doesn’t help, please try to uninstall your Trezor Suite desktop application, download the latest installation file from this source https://trezor.io/trezor-suite and install it again.

May I also ask you if you are able to connect to the web version of Trezor Suite? The web version can be found here: Trezor Suite

Please note that you need Trezor Bridge installed on your computer for the web version. You can download it from this source: Trezor Suite
(use supported browsers for the web version of Trezor Suite - Chrome and Firefox)

Unable to connect to the web version of Trezor Suite.
Restoring factory settings still doesn’t work.

After uninstalling the Trezor Suite, reinstalling it will be normal.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello and Good day,

I keep getting this problem:

"Accounts were not loaded properly

Ethereum: All backends are down"

This happens to my ETH wallet.

Like that i cannot see the funds in my wallet and l also cannot access my wallet.

Kindly please assist to explain why this has happened and how to solve this problem.

May I also know whether my eth will be at risk?

Many sincere thanks

Same thing happened to me because I was connected to VPN, had to disconnect. Your funds are likely fine just an issue in connecting.

Hello and good day,

No, i do not use VPN or anti virus of any type. I am still getting the same error. I have also checked on my internet connection and there is no problem there.

Thank you

Hi @selldabo1234,

First, I would like to mention that as @j4yd0g mentioned, your funds are not at risk. From your description, it looks like a synchronization issue.

Try resetting the Trezor Suite. You can reset Trezor Suite in “Settings” (gearwheel symbol in the top right part of Trezor Suite). Navigate to the “Application” tab and select “Reset app”.

If it doesn’t help, please try to uninstall your Trezor Suite desktop application, download the latest installation file from this source Trezor Suite App (Official) | Desktop & Web Crypto Management and install it again.

May I also ask you if you are able to load your ETH account in the web version of Trezor Suite? The web version can be found here: Trezor Suite

Note that you need Trezor Bridge installed on your computer for the web version. You can download it from this source: Trezor Suite
(use supported browsers for the web version of Trezor Suite - Chrome and Firefox)

I am encountering Display Error for my bitcoin account. Tried all activities to resolve as per the guidance give above forum but didnt help. What to do now?

Hi @sanjeev,

Does the issue still persist? If so, please try if you can access https://btc1.trezor.io/ in your explorer.