After approved, verified transaction balance on my Trezor Suite didnt changed

My balance on Trezor Suite missmathes the balance on my Trezor suite lite on my phone. I did one transaction, wich was approved, coin succefuly sent but the balance on my trezor suit didnt go up even after whole day

Hi @ririsieg,

Do I get it right that you see the correct balance in Trezor Suite Lite, but the balance is not updated in Trezor Suite desktop app? If so, please let us know if you can see the transaction in question in your transaction history.

Also, please try resetting the Trezor Suite desktop app. You can reset Trezor Suite in “Settings” (gearwheel symbol in the top right part of Trezor Suite). Navigate to the “Application” tab and select “Reset app”.

I would also like to ask you if you can see the correct balance in the web version of Trezor Suite. The web version can be found here: Trezor Suite

Please note that you need Trezor Bridge installed on your computer for the web version. You can download it from this source: Trezor Suite
(use supported browsers for the web version of Trezor Suite - Chrome and Firefox)