Ada and exodus and model T

I purchased the model T because of all the coins bragged that it can support. Why is it only showing 14 coins? How can I transfer my ADA to my model T through Exodus? Is this even possible? This has been a disappointment so far.

All these coins and tokens are supported by your Trezor model T:

Cardano (ADA) is also supported: Secure Your Cardano (ADA) With a Hardware Wallet | Trezor

Just make a Receive address for the ADA account in Trezor Suite and send your ADA to that address from Exodus.

If you take time to read and learn about your new Trezor, it’ll be more useful for you. Remember to always know fully what you’re about to do before doing it, otherwise you may lose funds.

Also search this forum for any topics you’re wondering about.

Thank you for your reply. I was really hoping it would be effortless just like the other tokens. Had I known this I would’ve never purchased it. I was hoping it would be a seamless as the other tokens.

Well, isn’t it? I don’t see why this is any different from receiving tokens. In any case you must ensure you use the right network for transfer.

The difficulty in your case is really simple. If you learn how to do it you’ll see how easy it is. But, as with anything else in life, things are often difficult when you don’t know how to do it. It’s not Trezor’s fault. Trezor is just a tool.

We’ve all been beginners in this area and with Trezor, or other hardware wallets. In my case I read documentation and googled articles for months before I performed my first transaction with Trezor. I’m mostly self-taught and it was no problem, because I didn’t set out to perform a task without understanding what I should do 100% before I tried it. That is the key, I believe.

1 Like