Accidentally Created 2 Ronin Wallet Account

I Accidentally Created 2nd Ronin Wallet Account with same password and pass phrase, Problem is I cant import my main account, and if I try to log it in, the 2nd account will be signed in, all of my assets is in my main account. Now I cant use my main account. What should be the solution for the issue. pls help, Thanks!

Hi @Kenneth_Franz_Soria
If you click on the “connect hardware wallet” and export your public keys you will be able to select an account to import. See picture below:

This way you can connect multiple accounts (addresses) derived from your private keys, including your desired one.

1 Like

Hi Thanks for the answer, Am I also able to see/check all of the available ronin ID on hardware wallet? so i can connect again my main or first account

Hi @zapla thanks for the answer, Am I also able to see/check all of the available ronin ID on hardware wallet? so i can connect again my main or first account

Nope, first you need to login into your 3rd party wallet interface and afterwards pair your hardware wallet.

If you have created two Ronin wallets in two different browsers thus you have two different seeds but same password for both, I suggest you to either try to access the wallet in the browser where it was created or simply recover it using seed phrase that was given to you when you set up your wallet.

But frankly speaking this is already out of our scope so I suggest you to contact Ronin wallet support as well.

@zapla kok noted, can you give me the link where can i contact support for ronin wallet

afaik there is only Axie Discord community or reddit

edit: there is also [email protected]

1 Like