Trezor钱包连接metamask钱包创建的账户的问题!

我通过trezor在metamask钱包创建了三个ETH空账户,创建完账户之后没有记住三个账户的钱包地址,当时创建钱包的时候使用了相同密码短语一次性激活了三个,现在我想找到之前创建的那三个账户,我在trezor网页端接连好钱包之后,使用之前的密码短语进入隐藏账户,但是账户里面只显示出来1个账户,另外两个没有显示出来,请问如何才能让他显示出之前创建的那个三个账户?

我通过trezor在metamask钱包创建了三个ETH空账户,创建完账户之后没有记住三个账户的钱包地址,当时创建钱包的时候使用了相同密码短语一次性激活了三个,现在我想找到之前创建的那三个账户,我在trezor网页端接连好钱包之后,使用之前的密码短语进入隐藏账户,但是账户里面只显示出来1个账户,另外两个没有显示出来,请问这是什么问题?

Uploading: image.png…
如果我的钱包中有ETH的货币,用对应的密语进入到这个页面的时候,这里会显示账户余额的吗,目前显示的都是0ETH.。 If I have ETH currency in my wallet, when I use the corresponding password to enter this page, will the account balance be displayed here? The current display is 0ETH.

you are using wrong passphrase, if you want to see previous accounts you need to use the same one as mentioned in the other topic.

这个我可以确保密码没有问题,因为第一个账户的地址我记得,只是第二个和第三个没记住,如果是密码错误,那应该第一个账户也没有,我当时用那个密码一次性激活了三个账户的。只是第二个账户和第三个没有存入资金,而是放入的nft

it is a wrong passphrase

Uploading: 证明1.png…
这张图片是我连接metamask时候的截图,您注意看一下红色部分:第一个钱包地址和第十四个钱包地址。

您在看一下最后lianliang两张图片,是我进入trezro网页端连接钱包,使用与上面相同的密语进入的隐身账户,但是缺提示钱包是空的,登录进去之后里面只有第一张图片里面第一个地址信息,缺没有第十四个地址信息,那里面是有金额的,请您好好看一下我的问题,我使用的是同一个密语。

Suite can only show first 10 accounts, you cannot see number 14 in there

那通过metamask设置的前十个之外的账户,我不能在trezro网页端把他们找出来吗,那我应该怎么做能找到他们呢

you can find top 10, just click + button in upper left corner in Suite and Add more ETH accounts. But you need to have some balance on each one to add new.

If you want to use more then 10 then you will have to stick to Metamask.

This is really unfriendly, I think it should be able to display at least 100 accounts to meet our needs.

What should I do to add my 14th account to the suite

Already mentioned it is not possible. You need to use metamask for that.

I can try, but I hope you can optimize and add more accounts. Why only 10? Is it a technical problem

it is due to optimization, every coin is set to 10 accounts limit otherwise there would be issues with loading of accounts etc.