Secure Third party wallet to connect

Greeting here,
I would like to know which wallet best and safe suitabel to connect to Trezor safe 3 to purchase altcoins and save them on Trezor?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi @LEMMON,

It depends on what altcoins you want to store with Trezor. Some of them can be stored directly in Trezor Suite. For others, you need 3rd party wallets/apps. Let me know in which altcoins you are interested and I will provide you with further information on what 3rd party wallets can be used.

1 Like

Thank you. i want to devide my investments like this: 60 % for BTC and others to alts like Stellar lumens, link, ada, atom, dot, etc

Bitcoin (BTC), and Cardano (ADA) are natively supported in Trezor Suite. BTC and ADA accounts can be enabled in “Settings” under the “Coins” tab:

Chainlink (LINK) is ERC20 token and is also natively supported in Trezor Suite. Information on how to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite can be found in the video linked in this thread: How to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite - #3

Stellar (XLM) is supported in Trezor devices, however, it is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. It means that you need to use 3rd party application that supports Trezor devices and also desired cryptocurrency. For Stellar you can use Account Viewer.

Cosmos Hub (ATOM) and Polkadot (DOT) are not supported by Trezor devices. For these cryptocurrencies, you need to use a different wallet.

General information on supported cryptocurrencies can be found in the video linked in this thread: Supported coins in Trezor

1 Like