Icannot connect to my ronin wallets

Just as an FYI, I was able to connect my MetaMask and Trezor up just fine.

I know the Ronin just did a big update, so maybe that is the cause?

Hi @Langly1087

• Assuming, you are able to connect to https://wallet.trezor.io/#/ without any problems, correct?

• Make sure, your Trezor is running the latest firmware.

• After successful installation of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again, from this source https://wallet.trezor.io/#/bridge

• Then, please check your Trezor Bridge Status, available from http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/

• Use supported browsers only. Either Chrome or Firefox (try both and try using Incognito/privacy mode as well).

• Clear your browsers cache.

• Not only using a VPN, but also certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause connectivity issues, therefore please try to disable them as well.

• On top of that, use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing each other.

A wuick update: I did a few of the things you mentioned. I was able to connect my Ronin and Hardware wallet on Google Chrome, but not on Firefox. I use Firefox mainly, so now I just need to figure out what’s causing the problem. I’ve disabled my AD Blocker and FIlter. Next then for me to attempt is to disable AVG.

When I look at the Bridge status, what exactly should I be looking for?

1 Like

Eureka! I finally got it to work. I ended up having to disable my Ad blocker and website blocker before I clicked the Hardware button on the Ronin Extension.

I shall make a youtube video to help newcomers when they run into this issue because I know i’ve seen it posted on Reddit.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Help me pls

https://youtu.be/Ga_PcGWrZjg

hi @1112

I just successfully tried to connect three different Ronin wallet accounts paired with my Trezor to Axie Marketplace so it should work if you stick to the following rules (as already mentioned):

• Make sure, your Trezor is running the latest firmware.

• Make sure that you have latest Trezor Bridge installed and you see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor.

• Use supported browsers only. Either Chrome or Firefox (try both and try using Incognito/privacy mode as well).

• Clear your browsers cache.

• Not only using a VPN, but also certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause connectivity issues, therefore please try to disable them as well.

• use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing each other (very important)

2 Likes

That honestly looks more like a Ronin Server Side issue. I am able to log-in just fine with my Trezor/Ronin Hardware wallet.

try not connect

have you tried all the steps mentioned above ?
If so and you are still not able to connect I suggest you to ask on Axie Discord community: Axie Infinity

followed as before

Axie Discord community: Axie Infinity

Bot Bot Bot Bot all

what the help

Help me pls.

as already mentioned if you have tried all the steps mentioned and you still encounter the issue please contact [email protected] directly.

Try to log in to the trezor app first by starting with the wallet in which you saved your axies either in the normal or hidden one, then go to the market and try to enter again

2 Likes

hi is the youtube video up ? im having the same issues will be so much help if i know the solutions ! thanks

support no read me :pensive:

@1112,

This is probably a Ronin issue. If you’ve tried everything suggested by @pavel above and @zapla here and here and it didn’t work, then please contact Ronin support.

If that doesn’t work either then we’ll try to help you but, frankly, you should probably let a friend or family member who knows english better help you write messages here, because what you write doesn’t make much sense - to me anyway.

sorry could u plz clarify on this.

So when you click in ronin, add hardware wallet, select trezor. Then a list of wallet addresses pop up.

So i select the ETH address located from my trezor yes?

Then ronin wallet will create a ronin: to replace the 0x for that same address. This is correct yes?

Repeat the step for metamaks, but metamask will retain the original 0x of the trezor eth address.

So at this point you can safely send WETH, SLP and AXS to the ronin wallet setup for the trezor right?

My last question is, what about buying axies on the marketplace using that trezor ronin wallet. Can it buy, store and play axies on this ronin wallet?

Hey buddy! Sorry for the slow reply! It’s currently being edited. Hope to have it on youtube in the next day or two. I’ll post it here when it’s done. Or you can subscribe to my youtube.
All my Social links >> @langly1087 | Linktree

Hi Im having issue same as you… I hope you could help me as well. Im not familiar with the words Ad blocker. Is there a YOutube video you can recommend?? PLEASE I NEED Help Guys!