Why my trezor is not allowing me to make transactions?

Hi everybody, i come here with the hope to find a solution for some problems that my trezor is presenting. I just began to use this device yesterday and everything was going well, but today y was trying to make a swap on pancakeswap between bnb and busd, next they ask for some permissions and i saw an strange direction (chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn) and i end denying the permissions. After that, my two accounts on metamask began to turn crazy, the trezor account and the other, for example, i have 0.5 bnb in trezor account and 0.01 bnb in the normal account, and it begans to show me 0 in the trezor account and 0.2 in the other account, and then they show me again the correct values. It happened like 5 times. then i decide to prove making swap in my normal account, and it works. But when i tryed to do it on my trezor account it show me an error:
rr: insufficient funds for transfer: address 0xbeB93aAC69297d03A167cc3D791B01496bf66500 (supplied gas 12510499
after that i try to send me back the bnb to my normal account and the transaction failled.
So i decide to give the permissions that i didn’t give to this chrome extension that i mentioned before, but it doesnt work to. I don’t know what to do, i have everything inside this wallet, and something is not working.

I’ll really appreciate your help.

Hi @Laura,

Metamask use a Chrome extention and it’s normal that Chrome extentions are named with a long phrase with random letters, so I guess Chrome was asking you permission for the Metamask extention to run in your browser. Without that permission Metamask won’t work correctly with your Chrome browser.

So I don’t know what happens with your account on Metamask now, but you should try and remove the Metamask Chrome extention and reinstall it again.

If that doesn’t work, please submit a Support Ticket, using this form: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/, since your issue may require you to reveal your transaction IDs to the Support Personel and such info shouldn’t be posted in an open forum like this. After you’ve made a Support Request, please post your Ticket ID (from the subject line in the email you receive) here in this forum so Community Support see it and connect it to your Support Case.

Thank you!