Trezor XLM wallet link when using the new trezor Suite desktop app

Anybody support teams no response urgently, many people face the question. Is it the TREZOR Device product is a good solution with many disadvantages and inconvenience to consumers, you should be sensitive to investment money and savings lost just like that

You have to think of a simple and user friendly solution

Thank you

1 Like

You can see your Stellar (XLM) coins with a third party wallet - both Account Viewer and Exodus can be used. The coins aren’t lost, they’re just not viewable in Trezor Suite wallet. See post #2 in this thread.

Hi Petosiris,
Can you provide the steps for me to view my Stellar (XLM) balance (and OMG for that matter) when accessing via the desktop or web new interface ? or perhaps an instructional link ? The above link was confusing to me. Do I just click on " Account Viewer , Exodus" with the Trezor connected? and that will get me access to where I previously stored the coins?
and Which one "account viewer OR Exodus ? Thanks in advance. Your assistance is appreciated.

you access it exactly the same way as you did until now, nothing has changed, it is just a website. In the old wallet you were also only clicking a link that led you there.

https://trezor.io/coins/stellar

Hi all. I bought a coin on the XLM blockchain. How can I send it to my Trezor T?

@Arian_Jeflea,

Stellar (XLM) is supported by your Trezor device but not natively supported by Trezor Suite software, so you must use a third party wallet to see and interact with your XLM after it’s transferred to your Trezor. See this thread for more info.

See XLM from Binance sent but not arrived in TREZOR - #4 by forgi for info of how to transfer XML to your Trezor.

I’m not talking about the XLM coin, but the coin on the XLM blockchain. Stronghold token (SHX) if you’re interested.

Stronghold (SHX) is not supported by Trezor.

Thanks for the answer. Maybe you can help me? How can I send my SHX from XLM blockchain to ERC20?

Noob here…I don’t understand this.
I have XLM i need to put in cold storage from Coinbase.
i Bought a Trezor model one
It supossedly supports it
I see no way to transfer it here to cold storage.
I see a lot of people saying you need another wallet.
This is confusing; i don’t want another wallet; i want it in this cold storage device.
Please school this noob.

Hi @milty456,

Yes, Stellar (XLM) is supported. I have XLM myself in my Trezor wallet. Please read this thread carefully, especially post #5 from MichalZ.

See also:

https://trezor.io/coins/stellar

And please do your own research. As a new user there’s a lot to learn before you try to use Trezor for transactions. It’s easy to step wrong if you don’t know what you’re doing so it’s important to learn before you do something that involves money.

1 Like

So, in the old wallet you were just clicking on a link? So where is the link now? I can’t see my xlm either.

:smiling_face_with_tear:

The link seems to be down… Any personal news? I also want to transfer everything to cold wallet

The link to Stellar (XLM) has changed. I’ve fixed the link above now.

Personal news? Not much to report, except I wish I had money to invest when the coins were cheap(er) a month or two ago. I’m happy about my decision to move all coins to a cold wallet though. Going forward, I want to try out the peer2peer (P2P) purchase through Trezor Suite and Hodl Hodl.

Help please :pleading_face:

I exported using my Trezor model T a public key for XLM using a connection with Account viewer on Stellar’s website. Everything good the public key my Trezor wallet exported appears in my web browser. I then sent some xlm from my coin exchange to the exact address in Stellar’s Account Viewer. Transaction completed and Account Viewer shows new balance of xlm sent. The problem is when I connect my Trezor to Account Viewer a week later my Trezor exports a different public key from the one I created a week before. I have lost access to the original public key I transferred xlm to. My Trezor exports a different public key for XLM every time I try account viewer. How do I get access to the public key account I sent the xlm to? Have I lost it forever? Thank you for your help in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @c56quad,

you see a different XLM address because you are accessing a different wallet. Either you have a different recovery seed in your Trezor or you use a different passphrase (if you used this feature when you originally generated your XLM address).

There is a simple way how to verify you use the right recovery seed. Please check that the recovery seed stored in your Trezor device matches your recovery seed backup (the one you created when initialized your device for the first time). You can find instructions on how to perform this check here:

for Trezor Model One: https://trezor.io/learn/a/test-recovery-seed-on-trezor-model-one
for Trezor Model T: https://trezor.io/learn/a/test-recovery-seed-on-trezor-model-t

In case recovery seed in your device matches your recovery seed backup, the only way how to access a different wallet (with different addresses) is with a different passphrase.

Not the issue. Same Trezor with same seed phrase and no passphrase used. Any other suggestions? Otherwise I am SOL!

In case recovery seed in your device matches your recovery seed backup, the only way how to access a different wallet (with different addresses) is with a different passphrase. There is no other way.

Maybe you typed some passphrase by mistake when you generated the XLM address for the first time? If so, you need to type exactly the same passphrase to be able to access the same XLM address again.

Yes! You are correct! Problem solved. The issue was resolved by realizing that the cap locks were on when entering the passphrase. Obvious to me now, passphrases are case sensitive. Once I entered the correct passphrase, there was my missing xlm in Stellar Account Viewer.

Thanks for your help. I hope this helps another user.

2 Likes