- I added a supported token, BakerySwap to Trezor through Metamask.
- I can see my up-to-date balance at portfolio(dot)metamask(dot)io
- I log into Trezor suite with a passphrase where I can see my other tokens saved directly onto Trezor but am not able to see BakerySwap that was added via Metamask
- Now, I need to transfer my BakerySwap to an exchange but I can not even see my metamask address that was supposed to be associated with Trezor.
- Trezor suite keeps displaying a list of empty wallet addresses to select from (as if I wanted to create a new wallet address), that is not what I intended to do.
PS: Never changed my laptop/re-installed MetaMask. The only significant thing I remember was updating the Trezor suite to the latest firmware. Even with that, I can still access my tokens such as BTC/LTC/ETH on Trezor Suite but not the one associated with Metamask
Can someone please help?