Upgrade of Trezor Suite - Can't access my wallet

you can still use the old website
https://wallet.trezor.io/#/

I have used it, doesnt work

I also used to use MEW to get access to my ETH wallet, it also has dissapeared and creates a new and a blank wallet. Although my adress https://etherscan.io/address/0x798d909b65c27473c352b04f85e0031644fd3929#tokentxns and I had used my passphraze to confirm transactions. I am 100% sure that my passphraze is correct. Where is support?

Trezor on oficcial website claims 5 star support, it’s awful 3 days and nothing!?

It turned out to be an eth wallet.
Connect trezor to the metamask wallet, enter the hidden wallet, and then there will be a lot of address options, look for your address among them.

I dont need ETH wallet as it is basically no balance. I need my BTC wallet back, thank you for your help, but you seem to not understand me. I tried everything I am not stupid and I have experience using this wallet as I had it since 2019 and my passphraze is 100% correct as I had used it ( last transaction to binance 2021-05-11)

This stupid update is ruining my life and no support, I cant sleep and eat. HELP

I suggest you go to other posts to @ Community manager

Hi @Artur, we’ve replied to your ticket, please check your mailbox. To make a brief summary here, it seems you don’t have the correct private keys, hence no balance, no transaction history and different receiving addresses.
Thanks @BtcLtc for bringing our attention to this.

1 Like

@NIYAK
You’re welcome
I couldn’t solve this problem, so I used the ultimate skill: Summon the Administrator :joy:

1 Like

Thanks @BtcLtc I have replied to support. Waiting for more help and support

TREZOR trying to scam me?
In 2019 I bought a hardware wallet trezor, from official trezor ressellers in my country (Ukraine). I followed instructions and had set up a new wallet with 24 recovery seed phrazes and 25th is my own passphrase. I had checked that trezor wallet worked well, as I was going to keep my lifesavings on it and it did work! Until last week as I had to perform an update, which had wiped out everything from hardware wallet.
In 2019 I bought bitcoin and transfered it to my trezor wallet. My trezor wallet adress is 35Ekftw9WBPNj5qeLzKkRNYYUh5cnSmajK, I can prove that’s my wallet many ways if I need to. One of which I had deposited several times by binance account (Binance has my KYC) and also I tranfered from binance back to my trezor wallet, I didn’t want to keep my funds on exchanges. Trezor site claims that their wallet is like keeping funds in a bank.
Everything was perfect until trezor update, they made me to “to improve my wallet”. After this update the funds are still on my wallet, but I don’t have access to it.
I have tried to recover my wallet and apparently my passphraze or seeds are incorrect. I can prove they are wrong! To confrim sending funds, I need my passphraze which I used on 11-05-2021 to my binance account. My funds are all in the wallet I can see them, but I have no access to them, because of the Trezor’s update.
My wallet: Blockchain.com Explorer | BTC | ETH | BCH
I am contacting Trezor support, but they make fool of me, by telling me I have incorrect passphraze. I am trying to tell them that my passphraze is correct and recovery seeds, so it’s their words against mine. I am trying to offer Trezor support that I can come to their office in Prague and show them everything, they are telling me it will not resolve an issue.
Now they ignore me and I am left on my own with no access to my wallet. I already have a lot of offers from random people, they can retrieve my wallet, but it will cost me 10% of my account. Ofcourse I am not going for it, as I can end up with 0. Someone Please help me with advice, I am losing my health, headace every day as lack of sleep and its like living in hell, this is already ruined my life and took a lot of nervous.

There is only one way to prove that is your bitcoin address, and that is to own the private key for that address.

If you do not have that private key, which is derived from your seed words, then there is nothing anybody on the planet can do to move those funds- they are stuck there forever.

If you have the correct seed words you can move those funds. If you do not have the correct seed words you cannot move those funds. Nobody can help you with this, unfortunately.

2 Likes

@redpola
His situation confuses me.
The situation that trezor upgrade may cause is wip device.
I checked his address information and transferred it in and out.
But he cannot enter the wallet now.

1 Like

It doesn’t make any sense to prove that this wallet is yours. You can’t make this trezor device show this address now, how to prove that this address exists in this trezor?
So the important thing now is to find out why! More importantly, find assets!
Is your device unable to enter the wallet directly after the upgrade? Or after the device was upgraded, you used the seed to restore the wallet, and then you could not enter the wallet?
If you did not perform a recovery operation, then I have a suggestion.
Like mm wallet connecting trezor, the eth address appears in order, and trezor will always choose the first one.
The btc wallet and sub-wallets under the same wallet also appear in order, and the one you store btc must be the first wallet.
It is possible that after the firmware upgrade, the order in which the sub-wallets of btc appear has changed. This is the only possibility I thought of.
All you have to do is to enter the old version of the wallet
https://wallet.trezor.io/#/
Enter the hidden wallet under your passphrase.
Then continue to add accounts. If my guess is correct, maybe your wallet will become a sub-wallet now. If you keep adding accounts, maybe a sub-wallet will be your previous wallet.
Instead of sitting uncomfortable, try my method.

Is your device unable to enter the wallet directly after the upgrade? Yes
Or after the device was upgraded, you used the seed to restore the wallet, and then you could not enter the wallet? Yes
If you did not perform a recovery operation, then I have a suggestion. I have in panic, as my balance was shown 0

All you have to do is to enter the old version of the wallet - I have, doesn’t work still 0

Enter the hidden wallet under your passphrase. - I have, creates a new one

Then continue to add accounts. If my guess is correct, maybe your wallet will become a sub-wallet now. If you keep adding accounts, maybe a sub-wallet will be your previous wallet.
Instead of sitting uncomfortable, try my method. - Thank you, doesn’t work

I have a question, I used to access with my PIN (which with recovering does’t show and I have to re-setup it in settings) and had a special name of my wallet (which is also deleted, but can name it again in settings). My passphraze is the passphraze that was used to confirm transaction out of my wallet, is that correct? Is that the passphraze?
IF YES, How did I make and confirm transactions out of TREZOR for 3 years? without my passphraze?!

Because I saw that your address has the operation of transferring coins, I am sure that your passphrase is not wrong.
Does your standard wallet have any transfer records?
Is this the first time you have used 24 words to restore your wallet?
If the wrong seed is used to successfully recover an empty wallet, then the probability is too small…

1 Like

Does your standard wallet have any transfer records? No records as I had use my passphraze to enter my wallet. I used to get in to wallet without phassphraze, only used it when confirming transaction.
Is this the first time you have used 24 words to restore your wallet? Yes,it was the first time! But my XPub matches to today XPub (without passphrase) as I had written by acident in 2019 (notknowing I didn’t had to write it down)
If the wrong seed is used to successfully recover an empty wallet, then the probability is too small… The seed is correct and opens my XPub is correct it matches. But there was no transaction as the passphrase is “incorrect”

I can’t think of a way at all.

1 Like

Hi Arthur…
I feel your pain
2 years ago Upgraded my trezor firmware only to find that 3.7btc were hacked and taken from my wallet
No help from trezor saying I must have given my seed away… which I 100% didn’t

Now this wallet still has other coins that were taken and I can’t connect to the wallet to withdraw it to another wallet
Have asked support and they haven’t got back to me….

Did you get resolution of your issues?
I doubt I will with mine