Filed a support ticked but it submitted before I could fully explain my issue.
I have a Trezor One which has been working great for over a year now. I used it on Friday to sign a transaction.
This afternoon (Monday), I was unable to get my laptop to detect the Trezor. I’m using the same OS, USB port and setup as I have been for a year now so particularly strange. (I’m using Linux and am currently on Pop!_OS, but have had no issues with Fedora 34 and Arch Linux).
Here is what I have tried:
- Switch USB Ports
- Reinstall Trezor Bridge, Trezor Suite, udev rules for Trezor
- Force kill the trezor bridge and run it as a foreground process
- Change USB Cables, have tried 3 so far.
- Try my old laptop, also running Linux
- Tried on a Macbook air with fresh install of Trezor Suite and Bridge
- Ran some updates on my laptop (firmware and software)
What’s interesting is that lsusb and other utils aren’t even showing the device as connected/mounted. Light appears on the trezor but no data is being transmitted.
I know that my trezor firmware is not fully up to date, but that hasn’t been an issue in the past.
Would welcome any suggestions on how to proceed.