Pending transaction ETH

Hello,

I sent ethereum from my Trezor Suite and no have an “Unconfirmed Transaction” .
I believe it is because I selected max amount and it didn’t leave enough for fees. Could you please help me with this.

I have submitted a ticket. Ticket ID: 120751

Thank you, Mark

Hello,

Sorry if you get multiple messages from me, trying to figure out how best to message here.

I sent ethereum from my Trezor Suite and now have an “Unconfirmed Transaction” .
I believe it is because I selected max amount and it didn’t leave enough for fees. Could you please help me with this.

I have submitted a ticket. Ticket ID: 120751

Thank you, Mark

Hello robert99,

I am having this issue…would you be able to share how you did this with MEW?

Thank you.

Thank you, we have already answered.

Hi Pavel
I’m having the same issue sending an ETH transaction and I can’t bump the fee. Transaction is stuck for 9 hours now. I submitted a ticket to support Ticket ID: 123788
thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Unconfirmed transactions

pavel.my transaction has not been canceled for 2 days. can you help?)

Hi Pavel, I have the same problem. Ticket ID: 129325 Thank you

Hi, i just a ticket, and its urgent hope u dont mind assisting Ticket ID: 129484

Hello Pavel, It happened again. this time I set sufficient gas fee acording gas calculator but obviously it was still too little. and now I am again not able to increase it. Ticket ID: 129548. Thank you R

Hey, could you please check my ticket? Because I have the same problem. Ticket ID: 134941

1 Like

Ticket ID: 136083
i have the same problem with eth stuck. Please respond.

Hi

This topic is said to be solved; however using Metamask as one of the solutions, I still persistently get:

[ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32000,“message”:“replacement transaction underpriced”}}’

I’ve Reset the metamask wallet, tried very high gwei, etc. I know I have the correct nonce value.

I have a feeling metamask is not passing on my high gwei.

Has anyone else had better luck with a specific other wallet ?

Transaction stuck for 12 hours now. :frowning:

I’ve also opened a Ticket ID: 139404.

Thanks for any pointers

F

Hi @Freddie,

The solution in this topic was for user @Mxr. Your problem may not have the same solution, depending on if your problem is the same as him. I’d advice you to go through this thread from the beginning and try out the possible solutions suggested by Community support personel.

Hi, this was mentioned in this topic, you have to use higher fee.

Hello and thanks.

Yes, I have tried higher fees, i.e. up to 300 gwei, with the same nonce, from metamask. Power cycled trezor, browser, laptop, reset metamask. I have funds, and no matter how generously I pledge gwei, no dice.

Harumph. Especially given the Eth price movements today. :frowning: :frowning:

F

Hi

As per this thread, and How To “Cancel” Ethereum Pending Transactions?, I send eth out from address A with insufficient gwei (Trezor’s suggested value), and it got stuck in a "pending state. It seems to happen to many folks here.

Even though I had sent it with RBF on, and I had spare Eth in the address, I could not bump up the fee (like other users).

This video helps: FIX Stuck Transaction on Ethereum - YouTube - at least I’m not alone.

The fix is to send 0 ETH from account A to account A, with the same nonce as the stuck transaction (2 for me), and with more gas/gwei than the current level at https://etherscan.io/gastracker.

Trezor can’t do it.

I tried with metamask (see https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489251-How-to-Speed-Up-or-Cancel-a-Pending-Transaction) connected to Trezor, and consistently got ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32000,”message”:”replacement transaction underpriced”}}’, even with high gwei (200+).

Giving up on Metamask, I tried MyEthereumWallet (MEW, also connected to Trezor). Warning: the default wallet at https://www.myetherwallet.com/wallet/ can’t do this.

Canceling or Replacing a Transaction After it’s Been Sent | MyEtherWallet Help Center tells you to “click send, and then choose ‘send offline’” - however, that is ONLY available on the previous version of the wallet (see https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/rv6r56/how_do_i_change_the_nonce/, and Making an Offline Transaction | MyEtherWallet Help Center).

So using the v5 version, at https://v5.myetherwallet.com/, I DID manage to pay 0 ETH to myself (A → A), with enough gwei. The “offline send” involves several steps.

That transaction went through quickly, and the original pending one failed (as it should), and all was well again.

It seems a little odd that Trezor, with default sending parameters, can generate a transaction that 1) remains stuck, but 2) that Trezor has no way to unblock it, and 3) that I have to use competing wallets to undo the damage. The inability to bump up the fee even when there’s ETH in the wallet seems like a bug ?

This on a day when ETH dropped by 15% :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

Same issue here, created ticket, please help Ticket ID: 146958

Hi there i have the same problem, ticket ID: 155868

Never using trezor again after this