Pending transaction ETH

Please understand that it’s not possible for me to know how many transactions you had ingoing to your Trezor and how small or large they are, before I give you an answer. I can only work out an answer based on the information you provide.

My transactions were 0.0023-0.0028 BTC. 13 pieces
In addition, I had several XRP transactions

Hello
On your recommendation, I tried to do very small transactions, but it doesn’t work.

Who can help me!?

Hi @VanHuynh @pam

Thanks for submitting your tickets. Please, see your inboxes.

TL;DR Based on the status of your TXs, these TXs have been Dropped & Replaced most probably due to one of the reason:

• The earlier transaction had a low gas price which would take a very long time to confirm, so a second transaction with a higher gas price was created to replace it
  • The Ethereum Node that the wallet/service connected to was not fully synced, and an incorrect nonce was used
  • User-initiated to replace or cancel a pending transaction

Hi @mcbeth1044

Thanks for submitting a ticket. Please, check your inbox.

TL;DR Based on the status, your tx has been Dropped. Learn more about possible reasons Transaction Dropped & Replaced

Hi @misterzayats

Basically, there might be two reasons preventing your from making a tx.

Either, it’s a dust issue.

Or, there might be a memory issue preventing you from signing a tx when a custom homescreen is set. Therefore, please if you have a custom homescreen, disable it, choose a default one, reconnect your Trezor device, and let us know if this helps. If not, please try to reconnect your device several times. Actually, the process of uploading the logo consumes some memory that might not be cleared properly.

@pavel
Hi Pavel, I have the same problem with my transaction being stuck and I can’t bump fee because it says not enough funds even though I have enough ETH.

Ticket ID: 98387

Can someone please take a look and help me here?

Hi @Mxr

Please, try any other compatible third party app for replacing / cancelling pending tx. More information available from

Please, check your inbox and come back to us. We will troubleshoot your issue via email. Thanks for understanding.

Hello,

I am having the exact same issue and this is to my great surprise as I have never ever had to wait so long for a crypto transaction to go through. This is very frustrating as it is a very important transaction and the trezor suite set a gas price of 33 GWEI as normal and I trusted this suggestion, also because another transaction that went through previously just shortly before took only a few minutes.

We will need to buy a house from that money and we are now loosing thousands because of that delay! Hence I ask you to please treat this issue as a matter of urgency, ticket ID is 100011. Thanks!

Hello, @djcat,

If your transaction is delayed because of too little gas, try to bump the fee up with Trezor Suite. This function is called Replace By Fee (RBF for short) and enables you to replace the fee amount you originally sent with a higher one. Note that the bump fee feature only works if it was enabled when you sent the original transaction and if there are no previous transactions (with a lower nonce number) before the one you bump. Also see this post for more info.

If that’s not the case, please see if this video can help you: FIX Stuck Transaction on Ethereum - YouTube

Otherwise, you can wait for Community support to answer your Ticket ID 100011.

Good luck, and also good luck with your new house! :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I was desperate. Unfortunately I did not see that feature in the trezor suite or it did not work, the forum also does not seem to know that. In any case after many crazy hours of reading, sending transactions to myself and etc. I was able to reset the transaction using Metamask.

I apologize for the commotion, it will be a memorable house that I might call “crypto castle” :smiley:

Best regards,

Daniel

1 Like

Im also having issues. I have 2 pending transactions well over 24 hours and now when i try and access my trezor it says something appears to be broken register protocol handler is not a function. I cant bump my fees i get this message every time. This message appears instantly when connecting to my phone or pc. Need help soon not in 20 days to fix my money being stuck,

Hi. I am having trouble with transactions being stuck and I need the money pretty soon. It says I don’t have enough funds to increase gas fee but I do as I bought Ethereum just for that reason. I have submitted a ticket. ID 105190. Please help.

Hi @LENE share with us a hash of the transaction that is stuck, please. One of our agents will soon get back to you. Please post the hash in the ticket thread, it should not be posted here on public.

Hello,

I sent ethereum from my Trezor Suite and no have an “Unconfirmed Transaction” .
I believe it is because I selected max amount and it didn’t leave enough for fees. Could you please help me with this.

I have submitted a ticket. Ticket ID: 120751

Thank you, Mark

Hello,

Sorry if you get multiple messages from me, trying to figure out how best to message here.

I sent ethereum from my Trezor Suite and now have an “Unconfirmed Transaction” .
I believe it is because I selected max amount and it didn’t leave enough for fees. Could you please help me with this.

I have submitted a ticket. Ticket ID: 120751

Thank you, Mark

Hello robert99,

I am having this issue…would you be able to share how you did this with MEW?

Thank you.

Thank you, we have already answered.

Hi Pavel
I’m having the same issue sending an ETH transaction and I can’t bump the fee. Transaction is stuck for 9 hours now. I submitted a ticket to support Ticket ID: 123788
thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Unconfirmed transactions