Pending transaction ETH

Hello,

Unfortunately, I have the same issue; “Bump fee” is not working and there is a notification that there are no funds which is wrong.

My ticket ID is 94717
Please help unlock my money on Trezor product.

@Cccolas Hi, did you manage to resolve the issue? Can you share how?

Hello @NIYAK I have the same Issue; Ticket number 94717 - can you please help unblock my account?
“Bump fee” function does not see proper ETH balance, and I’m not able to increase transaction Gwei, as a result my whole account it blocked.

Hi, my ETH has been pending for almost an hour now. The gas limit was 21000, gass price is 48 gwei but gas used is pending. Nonce is at 2. How do I get out of this transaction? I tried to bump up the fee but it keep getting the message “Not Enough Funds”. I have submitted a form with my transaction ID. My ticket ID is 94889.

Please help!!

Hi,

5 days ago I sent ETH transaction with only 22 Gwei.
I could not “Bump fee” because app did not see actual ETH balance and I was getting the message “Not Enough Funds”.

After 5 days, the transaction (which is still pending) is not even visible in Trezor App.

Can you please help unblock my transaction?

I issued ticket number 95010.

@Manequ1’s tx went through successfully.

However, @robert99’s tx has not.

See this video, nicely explained

Hello Pavel

Thank you for the video; it explains how to reset the pending transaction (the one with smallest nounce) using Metamask.

Can you tell, how to send a customized transation nounce transaction with 0 value using Trezor suite?

I know that I need to send 0 ETH transaction:

• to my account
  • with the Nounce = 2 (as this is the nounce of my pending transaction)
  • with 0 ETH value (here comes another problem; Trezor suite does not allow sending 0 ETH value - it says “Amount is too low”)

Can you please help?

Unfortunately, Trezor Suite doesn’t enable you to perform such action.

For this, you need to use either MetaMask, or any other compatible app such as MyCrypto, MEW etc.

See compatible apps, and how to use them with Trezor Apps - Trezor Wiki

1 Like

Hello Pavel,

Thank you! I opened my Trezor account with MEW Wallet and sent 0 value transaction with the same Nounce. And unbblocked my transaction!.

Thank you very much !!! :slight_smile:

Sure thing, you are welcome. Glad we could help.

1 Like

Hello,

I have send my balance in my Trezor to my MetaMask wallet to purchase an NFT. I selected MAX balance and confirmed. For almost 12 hours now I have been waiting for the balance to go through.

I tried “bump fee” but doesn’t allow me to do anything. It says not enough funds.
I added more money from another account and tried to bump again, still says not enough funds.

I don’t know what to do but I need that transaction to go through. This has been a very frustrating and terrible experience! I have not experienced anything like this with MetaMask and other wallets.

Hi sir
I having the same issuel, i using the form you gave and have a Ticket ID: 96232
What can i do now? Thank you

I also have this problem with strezor suite unable to increase gas to push the transaction through

Ticket ID: 96234

I’m in a panic and confused. I have transferred almost all of my funds to TrezorT.
Today I wanted to send BTC. But my wallet is broken. I do not know what to do! Please help me. All my money is in this device.
I tried to transfer different amounts. I chose a different commission. But after confirming the transaction on my Trezor T - it hangs for a long time. After that, it is automatically blocked and the application ceases to function normally and starts working only after restarting. Trezor firmware version is 2.4.1
HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi @misterzayats,

This is probably because of many small BTC transactions into your Trezor and when you try to send out BTC the Trezor memory gets full and stop up on signing the outgoing transaction. Try to send smaller amounts and see if that goes better?

Also, look here for a wider explanation: Stuck on signing tx - #12 by Petosiris

For the entire time of use, I had only 13 transactions!
I have tried sending 0.05 and even a very small amount of 0.001 BTC with no success.
Moreover, this device is a WALLET! I should be able to buy, sell, give BTC.
When I bought the Wallet, I did it in order to replenish it and keep my savings for a long time. It was not written anywhere that it can be transferred only 1 time 10 or 100BTC.
Today I stop using. And I need to get my funds back.
How can I do this now? I do not have the ability to make tens of thousands of transactions for $ 1-2 to transfer all my funds to another wallet.

Please understand that it’s not possible for me to know how many transactions you had ingoing to your Trezor and how small or large they are, before I give you an answer. I can only work out an answer based on the information you provide.

My transactions were 0.0023-0.0028 BTC. 13 pieces
In addition, I had several XRP transactions

Hello
On your recommendation, I tried to do very small transactions, but it doesn’t work.

Who can help me!?

Hi @VanHuynh @pam

Thanks for submitting your tickets. Please, see your inboxes.

TL;DR Based on the status of your TXs, these TXs have been Dropped & Replaced most probably due to one of the reason:

• The earlier transaction had a low gas price which would take a very long time to confirm, so a second transaction with a higher gas price was created to replace it
  • The Ethereum Node that the wallet/service connected to was not fully synced, and an incorrect nonce was used
  • User-initiated to replace or cancel a pending transaction