Unconfirmed transaction and no opportunity to bump fees with Replace-by-fee in Trezor Suite enabled ▫

Dear Trezor community support,
I made a transaction from one trezor account to another with low priority and Tor / Onion enabled and the transaction should have been completed after 9h, which is now another 10h ago.
It says UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION, without the opportunity to bump fees with Replace-by-fee in Trezor Suite enabled.
It says “This transaction doesn’t contain a change output and cannot be replaced.”

What can I do regarding this? When the transcation will be confirmed?

Thanks and kind regards
Matthias

Hi @Matthias888

At this point, you can either wait, or you can optionally use CPFP (Child Pays For Parent) transaction. CPFP (Child Pays For Parent) transaction is one where you pay a high fee to incentivize miners to also confirm the unconfirmed transaction from which you are drawing the inputs i.e. the parent transaction.

Learn more about CPFP (Child Pays For Parent) transaction with Trezor in Electrum wallet: Child Pays For Parent (CPFP) - Trezor Wiki

Even though Trezor Suite comes with the feature RBF (Replace-by-fee), it must be enabled prior to broadcasting the transaction.

Please, make sure you fully understand to these features before you take any actions, and keep in mind it’s only user’s responsibility to use these features properly.

Dear Pavel & support community,

without doing anything within the process, the transaction arrived after 3 days and 8:43 hours with low transaction fees. Issue solved.

Thanks

You are welcome. Thanks for letting us know.