Unable to view my Stellar wallet via accountviewer nor Exodus

I have transferred Stellar (XLM) Coins from Coinbase to Trezor Model T via Stellar Account Viewer. After a few months later I wanted to add more XLM coins, but Trezor is displaying different XLM address (via Stellar Account Viewer) with no balance (for both cases with and without hidden passphrase). As per link below, I did not withdraw from Trezor. How can I access it with my Trezor?

This makes me suspicious if Trezor is working well and if this can be trusted for future adding of XLMs.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Edit: added public address:
https://stellarscan.io/account/GCOZ3EOLA7JFNFHJBJFUSZRG6B7ZZKYL5LU2MGML73KD35TLJLMV6PHE

Hi @Miroslav,

You can only access Stellar (XLM) through 3rd party wallets Stellar Account Viewer or Exodus, as you already mentioned. This requires a connection to your Trezor and to the correct wallet in Trezor. If your wallet’s balance is 0 (zero), then you’re accessing the wrong wallet or don’t have a valid connection.

That’s unlikely. It’s more likely that you connect to the wrong wallet. If you used a Hidden wallet to store your XLM then you must use the correct Passphrase to open that wallet in Trezor connect. If you used the Standard wallet in your Trezor, then perhaps you’ve reset it later and created a new wallet? I don’t know. Similar things could happen if you re-installed either Stellar Account Viewer or Exodus after transferring your XLM to Trezor and any local (not Trezor) Passphrases or Recovery seeds in these wallets were changed by that process.

You could contact Stellar Account Viewer support and/or Exodus support. Support for these 3rd party wallets is out of the scope of this forum.

Hello Miroslav. Did you solve the problem with your Stellar? I have the same problem and I dont know what to do…

In my case all is works fine for Trezor One and the official Stellar AccountViewer. I access it with Google Chrome, Trezor Bridge should be installed.

Can you check your transactions on Coinbase?

1. Did you enter MEMO to recognize exchanger wallet to send the XLM?
  2. Are you sure what you use correct Trezor Stellar XLM address? Now exists many malwares which can replace the crypto addresses in clipboard or memory.

I use TREZOR model T. I solved everything through the official Stellar AccountViewer. I looked up all the transactions on Coinbase, to whom I sent my account, but when I now want to log in to Stellar AccountViewer via TREROR, I get an address that has nothing and the one to which I have sent Stellar is not even offered to me. When I checked it through Exodus, there is really nothing on the VAULT.

So now I have no idea how to log into my account when I don’t have the secret key stored anywhere.

You probably used to copy the address from a hardware wallet, but the malware could change the address in the clipboard, and you were inattentive and pasted a phishing address on the exchange.

That’s not the case, because in the past I got to the account normally and connected, it’s just not clear to me why it doesn’t work through TREZOR now. I still can’t get my head around how I got there 4 months ago and now I can’t…

@FHlavoun you are using wrong passphrase, if you have not used passphrase then leave it empty to enter standard wallet, that’s where your address will be.

When I press export, it offers me a standard or a hidden wallet, and when I click on the standard one without a passphrase, it generates an address with nothing on it. Is there any way to change the address? Because I know her, but I don’t know how to get into her.

then you have used passphrase in the past and now the only way to your coins to use exactly same passphrase.

1 Like

no, that is just a device ID and that is the link from Trezor Suite, not related to your issue at all

I did it! I am in. Thanks a milion :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello, im having the same problems as you, but i cant remember any passphrase that i input, i wonder how you able to access your previous account?

i also dont know if i input any passphrase before i was sure i was just visiting account viewer and clicking the trezor to access the account but now its giving me another address/account that has zero xlm balance