Unable to connect Trezor with Metamask

I have a new trezor which I can connect to on PC. I brought it to add my Metamask BSC wallet. When connecting in metamask, it just sits there saying Device call in progress and looking for Trezor . I have to enter my PIN into Trezor suite, but then nothing.

Any one have any ideas how to resolve? thanks

hi @Ditty

make sure to follow the manual for Metamask here: Apps:MetaMask - Trezor Wiki

Try to change USB cable and port, try both browsers Chrome and Firefox, clear cache and try incognito mode.

Also make sure you have the latest Bridge installed.

Hi @forgi I’m having trouble connecting Trezor to MetaMask too. I’ve updated Chrome, cleared history and cache, turned off firewall and still cannot connect. Connecting other wallets such as Ronin I have no problem at all.

Hi @F4TF15H

Besides what you have already tried, see other suggestions

• Make sure, your Trezor is running the latest firmware.

• After successful installation of Trezor Bridge, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor. If you cannot see the process running in the background, please try to reinstall it again, from this source Trezor Wallet

• Then, please check your Trezor Bridge Status, available from http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/

• Use supported browsers only. Either Chrome or Firefox (try both and try using Incognito/privacy mode as well).

• Not only using a VPN, but also certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), may cause connectivity issues, therefore please try to disable them as well.

• On top of that, use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing each other.

• To access ETH wallet, consider using another compatible app such as MEW, MyCrypto, or Trezor Suite.

• Optionally, consider downgrading your MetaMask app.

Best way to solve all the issues i had with Metamask and Trezor was to use MS Edge browser. Not supported, but works seamlessly for me.

As for Trezor…with the lack of development for any new coins including LUNA, the company is going to see less and less sales. Sort it out Trezor please.

Mine when i tried to connect, open a windoe for 2 seconds as if connecting and then that window closes and it says about trying to find trezor.
Then you go into trezor suite and left has like a yellow refresh button, u click that and trezor connects, but then the metamask window says " device is open in another window " !!

Dont get it

Hi, Also he incognito mode, i can get the MM extension on there, but when I click on there , it opens in a normal chrome window ?

Al