Trezor suite 没有中文 非常不利于中国用户使用

我代表广大中国用户强烈建议trezorsuite 加入中文语言,目前因为没有chinese语言,对中国用户来说非常不方便,请开发者尽快加入中文语言。非常感谢。

2 Likes

On behalf of Chinese users, I strongly recommend adding the Chinese language to trezorsuite. Currently, it is very inconvenient for Chinese users because of Chinese. Please developers add Chinese language as soon as possible. thank you very much

Chinese is translated, it will be released after proofread…if ypu want to participate you can do so here: https://crowdin.com/project/trezor-suite

在今年之前,根本就没什么人翻译(才翻译了6%),所以suite没有中文版本。
而且这东西必须得是母语是汉语的人才能翻译。不然很容易出现对用户产生误导的翻译情况。

Thank you very much for your reply, I hope to publish it as soon as possible, there is no Chinese at present, it is very inconvenient for Chinese users, and there are many confusions to use, thank you.

非常感谢你的回复 ,希望能尽快发布,目前没有中文,对中国用户来说很不方便,使用起来有很多困惑,谢谢。

@dahai
我翻译完了,但是审核度依然是0,所以估计距离发布还很漫长。
所以suite新添加了日语。
你什么时候看到审核度100%了,那就是中文快发布了。
本来以为我翻译了90%多,能很快用上中文……唉
有问题可以在qq群里问,588637649

你太棒了,为你点赞,那你可否审请开发者审核?谢谢你的回复 。

审核人员好像是翻译人员中的特定几个。没法申请成为审核人员。

@BtcLtc 你可以给他们发邮件通知下他们吗?表达下中国用户的诉求,我想他们会来审核你的翻译的。

问题是你根本不知道谁是审核人员。没事的时候你可以找找他们的联系方式。

我已经申请加q群了,请通过下 … 谢谢

我给他们发了好几次邮件了,也没收到回复。很遗憾

我的群写错了 :joy:最后是649,不是694,我的错

原来如此哦,我又加了。请通过下,,,,,,

!!!!是的,我也非常苦恼。已经买了20多套TREZOR T和ONE ,每天打开app都期待能加入中文,但是每次都失望而归。trezor作为最重要的硬件钱包,使命重大,应该加入中文呀。

Yes, I am also very distressed. I have bought more than 20 sets of Trezor T and ONE·· Every day when I open the app every day, I look forward to joining Chinese, but every time I disappointed and return. Trezor, as the most important hardware wallet, has a great mission and should be added in Chinese.

是的,我也非常苦恼。已经买了20多套TREZOR T和ONE ,每天打开app都期待能加入中文,但是每次都失望而归。trezor作为最重要的硬件钱包,使命重大,应该加入中文呀。

Yes, I am also very distressed. I have bought more than 20 sets of Trezor T and ONE. Every day when I open the app every day, I look forward to joining Chinese, but every time I disappointed and return. Trezor, as the most important hardware wallet, has a great mission and should be added in Chinese.

@peterszhou,

Please do not cross-post. It’s only necessary to post in one forum thread for the same topic. I moved your other post in here.

还得看啥时候有人审核,不然没戏。翻译是都翻译完了。

When can simplified Chinese be supported? Why hasn’t the translation been released after so long?