Trezor to ronin address

AFTER RECOVERY MY SEED PRHASE TO MY TREZOR ONE MY RONIN ADDRESS NOT SHOWING IN THE 50 LIST GIVEN BY TREZOR. IS THERE ANYWAY TO FIX THIS? IM ALREADY DO ALL SOLUTIONS I READ. I BUY NEW TREZOR ONE AND PUT THE SEED PRHASE AND STILL NOT SHOWING MY RONIN ADDRESS IN THE 50 LIST. IS THERE ANYWAY TO FIX THIS?

If you are not able to find desired address among those fifty addresses then you are using either different seed or passphrase (or both).
Make sure the passphrase you are entering is the correct phrase you used to create the hidden wallet.

Even one character off will create a brand new set of 50 ethereum addresses.

I don’t make any passphrase before i know. I just setup 9 digits pin which is number.

I don’t setup any passphrase before so it’s impossible to passphrase

I am afraid that impossible would only be that your addresses will change after recovering the wallet with the same seed.

I understand you frustration however frankly speaking that is not possible as it always generates the same wallet including the same accounts having the same addresses in the same order. The public-key cryptography ensures it generates always the same result.

If you are absolutely sure that you are using the same seed as you did when you generated receiving address at the first place then the issue would be the passphrase feature.

Also, if you can’t find your address after leaving passphrase empty (which would lead to Standard not passphrase protected wallet) then the only option is that it has been created in the hidden/ passphrase protected one.

I suggest you to try every passwords you usually use as well as your PIN or Ronin wallet password as those are usually confused with passphrase when using third party wallet.

I tried it all sir and still my ronin address is not showing on the list. Is there any way can help me sir? Please i need to fix this i need to my family. :sob: i invest all my money here just to survive for everyday expenses. :sob:

@Kielzo,

See this post and maybe try joining Langley1087’s Discord server.

1 Like

Did you resolve your issue?