Trezor T issue - swipe through many pages of code

Hi, so basically, after the latest firmware update - i now have to swipe through 4 to 8 screens of code just to be able to get to the sign txn screen to confirm a txn! Wow! what a nice feature! Not! Is this gonig to be addressed? and how can i reverse this? I cannot risk waiting 10 seconds to swipe through bulky unnecessary screens like that. that is ridiculous

Are you referring to Trezor Suite or the Trezor device?

Hi @zpax

This is a known issue:

We’re currently working on a solution.
Sorry for inconvenience.

1 Like

Trezor Model T device

Alright. Glad it’s not just me. I could not find that post when i searched through threads. The verbage was above me before. Confirming contracts takes too long. Yes now i have the verbage correct. Now; so you know; this issue is prevalent not just with eth contrcts. but also when i send txns from my Yoroi trezor wallet on cardano; my bsc wallet on binance smart chain, and on polygon wallet too.

Thanks for your reply and the info and the update and the condolence. I know i dont have to use Trezor wallets to do my active trading. But… it’s secure. I bought several trezors for that reason. Please get it addressed soon. Swiping 10 times to have a trade get outgassed before it confirms can mean a big difference in catching a dip or a pump .

yeah, I understand that this can be very annoying.
If you don’t want to wait for the next update where this issue will be fixed you can still downgrade the FW.

Ty very much! I will keep track of the issue

I have the same issue, it’s the most annoying thing ever.
Can’t believe you didn’t test this before shipping

1 Like

A new Firmware version is scheduled to be released at October 13: FW · October 13 🍊 · GitHub
And here’s the roadmap for Trezor Suite: Trezor · Suite · Roadmap 🔥 · GitHub

1 Like

Has anyone been able to find a solution to this?

This issue will be fixed in upcoming release that is planned on 8th December.