Trezor One support for Eip 1559

Hello, I’m trying to use an app connected to my Trezor One account in metamask. I’m trying to send an NFT but I get this error from console that seems to deal with trezor support for eip 1559. When will eip-1559 be supported by Trezor One? Any other way I can deal with this issue until then?

The error I get is this:
MetaMask - RPC Error: Invalid transaction params: params specify an EIP-1559 transaction but the current network does not support EIP-1559 {code: -32602, message: “Invalid transaction params: params specify an EIP-…but the current network does not support EIP-1559”}

Thanks

1 Like

Currently neither Trezor One nor Trezor T support EIP-1559

For Trezor T, the support is coming in the September release.

For Trezor One, EIP-1559 support will be added alongside Suite support for EIP-1559. There is currently no ETA. You can watch progress of issue Add support for Ethereum EIP 1559 · Issue #3882 · trezor/trezor-suite · GitHub

As for your issue, the error says “current network does not support EIP-1559”. Based on the text of the error message, support on Trezor is not actually the problem.

It might be a misconfiguration (are you using the Ethereum network?) or a Metamask bug.

Yes I am on the ethereum network. I tried 2 browsers and I have the same problem. When I use a non Trezor account on metamask to do the same kind of transaction I get no error and I can do it

1 Like

Invalid transaction params: params specify an EIP-1559 transaction but the current network does not support EIP-1559.

I am getting this message as well guys and i own Trezor one

Hey, I got Trezor T recently and trying to mint few nfts but I am still getting the same error, did you get any support from the team?

try downgrading your Metamask to pre-EIP-1559 version: