Please, check the suggestions below.
Make sure you are running Trezor Bridge 2.0.27. Check it’s running properly, seek for “trezord” process in your task monitor. Also, check Trezor Bridge Status, available from http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/
If there is no “trezord” process running on the background, and you are getting no results on http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/ , then Trezor Bridge is either not installed or doesn’t run properly. Reinstall it from this source https://wallet.trezor.io/#/bridge . Then, try it again, please (preferably with both supported browsers; Chrome and Firefox in incognito/privacy mode).
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Make sure that you are connecting your Trezor with the cable directly to the computer; please avoid using any USB hub or adapter.
- Also, please, try connecting your Trezor device to another computer, preferably with a different operating system where Trezor Bridge is installed as well.
- If you are using a VPN, certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), or some cryptocurrency apps such as Geth or MetaMask, please try to disable them. It is possible that some of these are clashing with Trezor Wallet.
- If you are running Win 10, 64 bit, install software called Zadig. It is a Windows application that installs generic USB drivers, such as WinUSB, libusb-win32/libusb0.sys or libusbK, to help you access USB devices. Please follow instructions Zadig - Trezor Wiki . After installation, please restart your browser and computer as well.
If you are experiencing issues with Trezor Suite, try using our stable Trezor Wallet https://wallet.trezor.io/#/ instead, and let us know if there is any progress.