Trezor Model T Screen Non Responsive

I have a trezor model T with a screen that turns on, but not reacting to touch. Does anybody have this issue and a solution to it? Also won’t allow me to get into bootloader mode given that it doesn’t react to touch. Loads to screen that says Tap to Connect, and then no response to any touch.

Things I have tried…

1. Different computers
  2. Different cords
  3. Tried with and without USB hub
  4. Mac and Windows

I know I can just reload seed words to a new trezor, that is back up option, but looking to see if this current issue is able to be solved without doing that.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi @t8497,

please, open a ticket with our support: Trezor Hardware Wallet (Official) | The original and most secure hardware wallet.

and let me know your ticket ID here in the thread. Thanks

Hello!
How can I open the ticket you described? My T model screen does not reacts for touching at all. I can just create a wallet on this NEW device

regards

sorry I cant create a wallet.

Hi @kamadi,

to open a ticket please go to the link mentioned in this thread: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/
and describe your issue to our chatbot by pressing the “Need help?” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.

1 Like

TICKET ID 160161 was opened by support will be waitng for a solution

you are in conversation with our agent, please respond to the email you received 1 day ago.

I have the same problem. I can’t confirm the process create a new standard wallet.

SatoshiLabs Group ticket created - Issue: other - Ticket ID: 163689