Trezor freezes when sending

Hi everyone thanks for reading!

I get the “failed to send” message when trying to send btc.
Yes my account has many small transactions (100+) and maybe the memory is full so I read someone advise to create a new account or wallet with a new passphrase and start moving the btc to it, which I did, I moved 90% of my btc to the new wallet but 10% is stuck in the old wallet.

I already tried sending small amounts with no luck. Should I recover all my funds in electrum, reset my trezor with a new seed, and then transfer back everything? Or maybe buy another trezor, transfer first the 90% of my btc that is safe and then recover the rest 10% with the electrum recovery that I mention?

I appreciate your help!!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Stuck on ‘Signing Transaction’ on Trezor T screen - cannot send