Hi, does Trezor store TRC20 tokens? If so, how?
I guess you mean ERC20 tokens? If so, the answer is YES.
You can transfer ERC20 tokens with the Ethereum Network to your Trezor. The procedure for creating a token wallet in Trezor Suite is quite simple (explanatory images below):
- In Trezor Suite, select Accounts on the top.
- Select an Ethereum account.
- Click on the 3 dots … to the right of the Trade button.
- Click Add token. It will ask you for a contract address, so
- Go to Etherscan, CoinMarketCap, or other site where you can search for the token and find the contract address. Please make sure you’ve found the right token. There may be other tokens with the same name. I’ll use LINK as an example here.
- Copy the address by pressing the symbol to the right of the address.
- Go back to Trezor Suite and paste in the address.
- Click Add token button.
- Click on the Token tag beside your Ethereum account.
- You’ll see your token is added!
See a searchable list of Supported coins & tokens. If they’re marked with ERC20 after the name, then they’re supported by using the above method.
TRC20 is a Tron standard, and Tron is not supported on Trezor. So no.
A post was merged into an existing topic: ERC20 tokens
I’m super disappointed that Trezor does not support USDT (TRC20). It’s a real shame. I just had to go by a Ledger in order to have a cold wallet that support USDT (TRC20). That’s really sucks.
USDT is supported by Trezor as ERC-20 tokens in the Ethereum blockchain. I’ve bought lots of USDT that way.