Transfer BNB to Trezor Ethereum account

I tested a small transfer of BNB from Binance wallet to Trezor Suite + Model T. I sent the BNB from my Binance wallet to my Ethereum address on my Trezor and the transaction was successful, but the BNB does not display in Trezor suite under ETH tokens. I verified the transaction and can see the BNB balance in my Ethereum address on BscScan, so it looks good from there. So how do I access it from Trezor Suite? I admit, I didn’t really know what I was doing when I sent the BNB from Binance wallet. When I put in my ETH address, it called it a cross chain transaction, so I assume it was sending over to the BSC. Does that mean I cannot access from Trezor and if so, is there anything I can do or is that BNB lost? :frowning:

hi @brandonm

Don’t worry your BNB is not lost.
You have sent tokens issued on Binance Smart Chain (not Ethereum blockchain).
Tokens on that network are called BEP20 tokens and those are not natively supported by any Trezor interface.

It is possible to access those for example through MetaMask (Apps:MetaMask - Trezor Wiki)

For more information, refer to this document: Get Started on Binance Smart Chain in 60 Seconds | Binance Blog

The whole issue is also described in this topic:

1 Like

Thank you! I connected Metamask to my Trezor and I can see BNB.

1 Like

hi brandonm, i was just doing the same with you,… but i have some other issues… how to send bnb funds to our metamask-trezor??