Transaction history missing, no loss of funds

Hi, total funds listed in Trezor wallet are accurate, however, at least 2 significant transfers into Trezor wallet are missing, so it’s as if the funds appeared in Trezor out of thin air. How can I refresh transaction history and/or see a complete transaction history? I restarted the suite on Mac. I also tried logging into the suite in a browser. At least 2 transfers into Trezor are missing from the transaction history (and maybe more are missing though I’ve only identified those 2 so far). Using 22.3.2 and I did this reset in suite “Resetting the app restores it to its default settings; this is a good first step to any troubleshooting. The app will restart itself at the end of the process.”

I need complete transfer in and transfer out records for tax and recordkeeping purposes.

Thanks!

I have a similar issue. Updated to 22.3.2 and connected to Electrum Server. Sent a BTC transaction from Trezor Suite, the total is correct, but the transaction history ends with March 16 and does not include today’s transaction. Interesting is that, if I search the transaction ID, I can get it to show up. But it goes away if I close the search.

Hi, my issue is different than billcod’s (I am the original poster of this thread). Last year in May and August 2021 I made two transfers from Blockfi into Trezor wallet. The funds went in fine to Trezor but there is no “transfer in” record in Trezor, so it’s as if those funds appeared in Trezor out of thin air. How do I get a complete transaction history from Trezor?

Hi!
I’m having the same issue: in my case, it’s ETH funds I that transferred to my Trezor wallet on three occassions, recently. The total of ETH coins I hold shows up correctly, and was correctly updated after each transaction, but the items don’t show up in the transaction history.

@GreyBeast70 @danbrown3535 this is your issue: ETH sent/received but not visible (Internal Transaction)

@forgi
Thanks for the info. Good to know the issue is being worked on. Would be nice if the feature was added, so as to have everything “centralized” on the Trezor, instead of having to access through 3rd party websites.

@forgi:
Before the ETH transactions in question (the ones I can’t see directly in the Trezor Suite) I’d done another transaction that similarly didn’t show up - that time not at all - in my Trezor.

I then searched for the receiving address using findeth.io and could then see the transaction using mycrypto.com. I was then able to, from mycrypto.com, send the funds to my Trezor (again), where they ended up showing up.

Should I try this method again? I ask, because i’m a relative newbie, and those two days of not knowing where my funds had ended up were not a pleasant experience. I don’t want to go through that again :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

it is explained in the topic I linked in the previous post

The last two ETH transfers to my Trezor wallet have indeed shown up. Has the issue been addressed?

I have the same Issue! Latest Transaction BTC is missing when connected to electrum server backend. When opening Suite web version it shows correctly. Also total amount of BTC in that account is shown correctly. When i search for the transaction ID in Suite it shows, but not in my account. Whats up with this?

I have the same Issue! Latest Transaction BTC is missing when connected to electrum server backend. When opening Suite web version it shows correctly. Also total amount of BTC in that account is shown correctly. When i search for the transaction ID in Suite it shows, but not in my account. Whats up with this?

1 Like