Swapped BTC for BUSD in Trezor and haven't received it

I swapped BTC for BUSD in my Trezor.
The transaction says that it is confirmed, but I don’t see the BUSD in my wallet.
The address is correct. How can the transaction show as confirmed but the amount of BUSD is NOT there?

I even used debank.com to show the transaction based on my wallet address, but the BUSD is not tradable. How do I get this fixed?

Heii @TyGar

Please check this thread as it may be helpful to your case.

Binance smart chain

Trezor and metamask
This last link is a video created by trezor

Good luck

Thanks @rimaS
The links did not help.
Previously, I swapped BTC for BUSD without any problem.
This is the first time I had this problem.

The Trezor Ethereum Explorer says that the transaction is successful. However, my BUSD balance reads zero.

Hei @TyGar

Finding surprising the links didn’t help…

If the tx is confirmed on the block explorer than everything is good you just don’t see it in your wallet

Busd (Binance smart chain or beacon chain) is not natively supported by trezor thats why I shared the link on how to bsc and metamask. You will need a third party app to access your Busd. If i am not mistaken and understand your issue correctly.

If you want post the tx ID so comunnity support like @forgi or @zapla or @Petosiris

Good luck

@TyGar please follow rimaS’ post.

You need to connect to Metamask, then add BSC then add this token: 0xe9e7CEA3DedcA5984780Bafc599bD69ADd087D56

All the info is in the posts.

forgi or MichalZ are in Community support, but I’m not. I’m just helping out sometines if I can. :slight_smile:

1 Like