Storing USDT on Trezor wallet (Ethereum tokens)

Please how can i store USDT tokens on Trezor One

Hello!
Did you found out how is it working? I have the same problem, I bought a Trezor to keep my usdt in but I don t store USDT

1 Like

Hi @davisuchendu and @SimonaVlad2,

USDT is an ERC-20 token and is therefore supported by Trezor when you transfer it on the Ethereum network. Here’s a recipe I made as an example of how to add an ERC-20 token. Just use the Ethereum contract address for USDT instead of the contract address for LINK used in that example.

When you’ve done that, See this post for how to transfer USDT to your newly created ERC-20 token address in your Trezor. That post is talking about SHIBA, which is another ERC-20 token, but you substitute that with USDT instead (as above).

See official list of Supported coins & tokens. You can see there that “USD Tether (erc20) (USDT) ERC20” is supported with Trezor (both models) and you can use them with Trezor Suite.

Please ask if you wonder about something else. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem with a transaction after exchange of BTC to USDT

Hi Petosiris,

sorry to write into this thread,
but could you please help me with this topic: USDT multiple transactions
??
Thanks in advance

You’ve received a reply from @forgi in that topic. He can help you better than I. :slight_smile:
Please don’t post about the same subject in more than one forum thread.

Hello, I just added a token for USDT to the Etherium address. How I can send USDT from a hot wallet to my Trezor? How much is the commission?

Hi @Ira,

See paragraph 2 in post #3 above in this forum thread.