Staking withdrawal not working

SatoshiLabs Group ticket created - Issue: coin_support - Ticket ID: 163378

I have staked ADA on my trezor model T and I want to stop Staking now, and withdraw my ADA. But the withdraw button ony staking window wont work! The button is gray not green! Is there a specefic time I have to wait before being able to wothdraw my ADA from the staking window?
Thank you! Would reallt appreceiate some help

1 Like

Do you have any available rewards to withdraw?

Yes as mentioned directly in the wallet/account interface it can take up to 20 days until you start receiving your rewards.
Once you have some rewards available you will be able to withdraw it.

1 Like

Tjank you Mr Michal for you response!,bit I’m not talking about the rewards! I’m talking about al my ADA thats being staked!

1 Like

You are mixing two things together:

Withdrawing is basically claiming available rewards.

But from my understanding you want to un-stake your funds that has been dedicated to the pool.

Please note that in Trezor Suite there is no need to ever unstake, your coins are always liquid, you can move them any time!

Just click on Send button and send them elsewhere.

2 Likes

When I try to withdraw my funds its says insuficient funds! But my funds show in my acount balance! Weird!

1 Like

if the issue still persists please open a ticket via the need help bubble at https://trezor.io/support
and post the ticket ID here as I will need to obtain screenshots or application log.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi I am having the same problem: staking status active, withdawal button in grey, could not send out due to “insufficient” funds. Has yours been solved? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I’m encountering the same issue: my staking status is active, but the withdrawal button is greyed out, and I can’t send any ADA due to “insufficient” balance!? Any idea how I can unstake my ADAs? Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Hi, my problem is solved. It turns out that when sending out my staked ADAs, I shouldn’t use the “send max” button. Otherwise, I would receive the “not enough funds” message. It seems the system requires certain credit balance for the transaction fee. To overcome this, I entered the closest amount to the maximum until the “not enough funds” message stopped appearing. Finally, I successfully sent out the ADAs. I hope this information helps others facing a similar issue, although it does seem a bit strange.

1 Like