Ronin wallet (Axie Infinity) support?

Know that ERC-721 and ERC-20 are different protocols, even if they’re both on the Ethereum blockchain. Trezor supports ERC-20 tokens but not ERC-721 tokens.

Hi. Seeking your help in transferring my axs to ronin.

Mistakenly transferred axs from binance to ronin directly (erc20). Status now is completed on binance but axs is not showing on ronin.

Should I transfer my axs from trezor wallet to metamask, then metamask to ronin (through ronin bridge)?

Hi,

i don’t have axs so i never tested this.

I heard that someone tried sending weth to binance and they ended up losing their weth assuming the ronin chain worked on binance for that coin

don’t just simply assume. find out first, and always test FIRST with small amounts.

I only can confirm that slp using ronin network worked.

as for ur coin, you best ask binance support and axie support.

You could try checking if ur coin got send to your NON ronnin address. What you do is

Go to metamask, import ur ronin wallet address but by removing ronin: and replacing that with 0x

then go goinceck, search for eth and weth and click the metamask icon for them to add that coin to the metamask wallet. check if there is a balance.

double check on explorer for that address.

if it’s not there, and if it’s not on ronin wallet either, then… :cry:

anyway recap.

ronin bridge which you can find here top left
https://marketplace.axieinfinity.com/

this is used for withdrawing from ronin wallet to metamask, or depositing into ronin wallet from metamask. Thats all that ronin bridge is used for afaik.

As for the RECENT binance integration. To use that, go to binance look for slp, then click deposit. select ronin network. The address they give u is 0x, this is incorrect. You have to replace 0x for ronin:
Next go to ronin wallet, click send, add the binance ronin wallet address, then send (recommended test with a little slp just to test first). i’ve done this it worked. Also afaik this was setup for SLP so far. Not sure about other coins like AXS, ETH/WETH.

Also last i heard they disabled the binance integration not sure whether it was maintenance or they r doing something else. I haven’t checked the update news on this.

Thats all i know :confused:

2 Likes

Yes. Transfer your axs to your MetaMask, and then deposit via the Ronin Bridge. Always deposit using the Ronin Bridge.

2 Likes

I wish I could get Binance to work for me. I’m US and am unable to get my account verified by them for some reason…

to my understanding, us need to use binance US. not the international binance.

It worked! Thanks to trezor. :wink:

Created metamask (hardware) before the transfer which synced with my trezor so it automatically detected the token. Just added eth on it then transferred all axs to ronin through the ronin bridge. Worked like magic.

Thanks to all responses. :slight_smile:

did u try binance US ? this is not the binance regular. its the one for us users

Is this process feasible? I wanted to wipe my trezor to start clean and organize all accounts.

1.Move all assets out of trezor (basic ronin)
2.Wipe Trezor
3.Transfer all assets back to clean Trezor
3.Reformat pc
4.add RON and meta ext. to chrome

Am I missing a step?

Not sure if you ever attempted this, but yes this process is feasible and I actually just guided someone through the process recently.

If you still have questions feel free to join my discord and ask them there in my Trezor Support channel.

ihave 12 Account created on Trezor ronin Wallet then i accidentally created 1trezor metamask account that replaced my 1st Ronin wallet in trezor then the address has change not the default ronin …now i cant claim my assets on the 1st account because the address has removed on my trezor wallet and i cant find it…
can i recover it ?

@FakeehTV just connect that Trezor address again… the screenshot you sent shows the main account is not the trezor account