Ronin + Trezor doesn't work - No login possible

I’m not sure. I bought the new Trezor T and start using last week. Never try to install Trezor Bridge, only Trezor suite from the official instruction. My navigation to Trezor Bridge shown in attachment

1 Like

Hi Niyak

Already tried all solutions in the forum but I still cannot open Axie MarketPlace using Ronin Account in my trezor. Any recommendation on hand?

Hey Langly

Joined your discord. Any chance in your group that have answer on this?

Pavel, any chance you encounter this issue, bacause all the necessary solution in here was already followed but still I can’t connect my Trezor Hardware on Axie Marketplace. I cannot gift my Axie to my other account. Geez, I don’t like the feeling of resentment, I shouldn’t have put my axie to trezor hardware, if i know this issue might arise.

Currently, there is no fix if you sent your axies to a trezored ronin account before creating an actual axie infinity account with that trezored ronin account. At the moment we are sending in support requests to Sky Mavis every day.

This is a Ronin Wallet issue, not a Trezor issue.

Hi Langly

How about I buy a new Trezor and import my old seed phrase in there. Should it work?

Hi Langly

I tried asking some Trezor users and no issue on their part.

having the same issue… i transferred 2 axies from my one of my ronin trezor account to my other ronin trezor account then for some reason i couldnt access it no more. i can see the tx being a success but the problem is when you looked at the ronin address there was no trace of the transaction. please advise

Hi @anhhuyle the 2.0.31. Bridge is bundled with Trezor Suite. The latest standalone Bridge version is 2.0.27. Please install that and verify it’s running in your Activity monitor.

1 Like

Hi @Ruwan, please post a screenshot of this page: http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/
Can you access Trezor Suite with your Trezor? If the device is functional and can access Trezor Suite, I do not see any reason for purchasing a new Trezor, as the issue is clearly not with the physical device.

1 Like

I have seen a few people come into my discord with the 2.0.31 bridge issue. It seems that the Ronin wallet cannot interact with the 2.0.31 version of the bridge, but it can work just fine with the 2.0.27 version of the bridge.

Might be something to check in on with the technical gurus…which is not me…Lol.

My question to you is, before you sent the two axies from one ronin trezor to the other ronin trezor, did you actually create an axie infinity account with that new ronin trezor account?

Also, when did you do this? With the new Ronin wallet update that just came out, that could be causing some issues.

1 Like

I have similar problem with 2/130+ scholar accounts.

1. I can’t withdraw the SLP on ronin and can’t transfer the axies
  2. I can’t transfer the 1 axie on 1 account. I was cautious enough to try only 1 axie and try to transfer it to other ronin because the problem might occur also

the 3 ronin accounts after these 2 are working just fine

I tried all of the previous tips above but to no avail

The Bridge version 2.0.27 is necessary as that is the latest standalone version. Bridge 2.0.31 is bundled with Trezor Suite and it does not help your connection with web third-party wallets.

Hi @elormabait are you getting any error messages when trying to withdraw? Is it possible that some of your accounts were created with a different passphrase?
As one user mentioned earlier in this thread: “I set some scholarship accounts with no paraphrase and other accounts with paraphrase. So what Ronin did was it created 50 wallets/addresses for the 2 hardware wallets with and without paraphrases correspondingly. You need to know which scholarship account corresponds to the paraphrase you set.”

I got the same issue please help how to fix it i send my 3 axie in my trezor ronin acct but i cant log in to axie infinity…someone help me please

Someone fix this? I can’t login in axie with ronin-trezor, but with the email and password yes, also I can’t send nothing (axie, slp, etc) from mi ronin-trezor account.

Hello, is this fixed already?
I have the same issue, cant log in with ronin wallet, but can log in with email and password, but cant claim slp and gift axies… ;(

It’s 2022 & this issue is still there even though it’s marked as solved.

I can login with ronin software wallet just fine but not hardware wallets.
Everytime I tried to login to Axie Marketplace with my ronin trezor wallets there’s this “Unknown address” error in the console.

I was just wondering if you got the solution to this? I just got the same issue at the moment.